Sorry, sorry.
But I do think a lot about Ottokagure.
And sorry if I have derailed your plans for Jirou. By the way, he is free to refuse... you want me to change Nozojo's reaction?
Now, another character I danced and teased around beside Odayama's wife. is the first Ottokage.
Originally, I thought more will be join, and I wanted to give room for others to make stuff, but as the game went on, I reffrenced him, and he is quite important for the village's culture and politics.

I have a general idea for him, but I have searched for an inspiration from media and/or history.
This is sort a taboo subject, but my brain forced me to think about the first Ottokage.
Mordechai Anilveich https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Anielewicz
In short, in the hollocaust he was the leader of the jewish ghetto's Warsaw rebellion, and they fought for few weeks against the nazi army, which had to burn the gheto house by house to stop them.
They knew it was doomed to fail, and at least as history record, this guy told to his men:"We won't be slaughtered as lambs. We are fighting to gain a line about us in the history books."
So, I imagined a leader with a fatal point of view, giving hope to people who believe that all is doomed.
But.. in Ottokagute case, they happened to win.