Quote Originally Posted by spectralphoenix View Post
Speaking of locked servants, we should have another GSSR roll up in a few days. This time it includes all event and story locked servants, as well as the general pool, divided across two banners (link). Knights, rulers and avengers in one banner, cavalry, berserkers, alter egos, and Abby in another. It's 30 paid SQ, and you can only choose one banner. I think I'll give it a hot, while I'm pretty leery of throwing real money at the regular banners, I don't mind supporting the game occasionally when I'm guaranteed to get something. Not sure which banner I want to roll on, though, banner 2 has more ups and downs, while banner 1 seems more even for me. Anyone else thinking of having a go?
I'm on the fence as to whether to participate. On the one hand, I don't like to spend money on freemium games like this, and I know myself well enough to know that if/when I get tired of this game in the future, having money invested in it will make me reluctant to walk away even after it stops being fun.

On the other hand, the prices are much more reasonable than in other games of this type that I've played, and the last time I did one (with a birthday gift card given to me for this specific purpose), I rolled Arthur Prototype and I've been quite happy with him. I guess I've still got a little time to think about it.