[Descended from the Sky]

"Oh, well, that's good then," Geneva replies, taking the hand in one of her... paw... claw... things. She's actually quite dexterous and can bend in ways that one might not expect a quadruped to manage. "Geneva Richards. And that certainly sounds like a noble thing to do. Skyside is..."

Not nice.

Not very nice at all is what Skyside is.

"I can't really make decisions like that for VIGIL, but I can make a call to the leadership and see what they think?"
Geneva offers. She raises her left foreleg up to her face and speaks into the wrist computer affixed to it. "Message to Commanders Wenomir and Cessie: An individual has arrived with intent to raid the Skyside slave pins with the aid of an associate. They're hoping that VIGIL may be able to provide temporary shelter to the people freed. We're currently at the south landing pad near the island's rim."

The wrist-top makes a little tone to acknowledge that the message has been sent.

"Well! I might be a few minutes before one of the commanders arrives, Miss Marls. Do you mind if I admire your armor in the mean time? The design is fascinating," Geneva says. "It reminds me of some of the power armor models we had back home. With, heh, with obvious changes for the morphology of the wearer, of course."