[South Landing Pad]

"Ah, but that's just it! I didn't machine it!" Kathy says proudly, "One of the best inventions I ever put together was a metal and chemical 3D printer. You just have to use the design works application I've got installed with it to put together the design of what you want, and it'll start building it from the ground up in the design and layers you want. Easily the best thing I've ever built, bar none."

And then a request to show off the thrusters!

"Sure, one second," Kathy will activate the jets and will hover slightly off the ground, the thrusters in her heels and on her back glowing white. There's surprisingly little wind pressure involved in something that's lifting a ton and a half of metal, and while Geneva won't detect any magic, she may be able to determine that the thrusters are manipulating both gravity and magnetism to achieve thrust; the gravitics mitigate the weight of the machine, while the magnetic thrust allows for actual flight to be achieved. The clever may realize that this is a principle that'd work well for space flight, as it relies almost solely on energy output rather than fuel sources.

Of course, that begs the question of what the energy source actually is. In this case? A star. And not "A star far away in space", but rather an active fusion reaction inside four four-inch rods inside the mech's chassis near the back, each fusion rod creating a star about the size of a pin-head and some incredibly efficient energy gathering.