1. - Top - End - #1446
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: VVVVVigil: Valorous Veterans Vanquishing Venal Vermin

[South Landing Pad]

"Hehe, thank the Princesses for three dimensional printers. I've got a few that I use mostly for prototyping. A laser-based one that works in metal. But... there are some pretty major issues with durability," Geneva replies. "It can make a part, but the parts don't hold up well under mechanical stress. You must have found a way to address that problem? I mean, you MUST have since your suit is flying around instead of flying apart."

It can be a pretty major problem when your power armor decides to start going to pieces while mid-flight.

When the thrusters fire Geneva hums thoughtfully. She twitches her wings this way and that, pinions spread wide. Her feathers flutter slightly in the breeze.

"Hmm... no thaumatic wash, so it isn't magically powered. But it is producing a gravitational shadow like flight magic does. The thrust is different, though. Obviously, since it isn't magical," Geneva muses aloud. She gives her wings a few flaps. "Oh, wow, haha! That's a pretty strong electro-magnetic field! No wonder you made it out of metals that can't be magnetized. That would cause some real problems otherwise."

Geneva folds her wings again, peering at it curiously.

"How do you stop your thrusters from picking up every single stray paperclip, nail, and screw that you fly over? Did you find a way to synthesize magnetic monopoles?" she asks, a hint of excitement creeping into her voice. After all, it isn't every day that you meet somepon-eer someone who might have figured out to create an extremely illusive hypothetical particle.
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2019-12-26 at 02:50 PM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.