Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
[Outside - Truck]

The mawsphere escapes Adir's regard for the time being, but it might only be because he's distracted with the two women.

"Um... I never once said anything about shooting you. I suggested zip ties because you seemed sketchy as hell, but even I wasn't really fully cool with that," Adir says, frowning at Tiffany. His eyes flick to 'Raven' when she says his wife's name... and can't decide between a groan and a shocked gape when she says she's Ilpholin. "Man, what the hell is going on here. One Ilpholin is enough to handle, now there's two of you?"

The stag grimaces when he finally realizes how hurt Tiffany is. "Wenomir." He'll uncinch a first aid kit from the back of his belt and simply hold it out to the warrior. "You and Spiffy Tiff here up front with me. Everyone else in the back. Let's just boogie back to VIGIL for right now."

And boogie they will, if everyone's ready.
Quote Originally Posted by 5a Violista View Post
[AMEN Debrief]

Tiffany is sitting in the front, since Adir told her to.
It was probably thanks to all those illusion-ghosts or whatever they were that she mistook zip-ties with shooting her. After all, they were pretty spooky and designed to be intimidating, so it's no wonder she mistook what the fake ones were doing with what the real ones actually said.

Anyway, her couple gunshot wounds and the knife-wound are first-aided and have bandages wrapping them, which is a good thing because that purple gunk Requiem used to fill in her wounds had started to dissolve at about halfway between AMEN and here.

She's sure they have a ton of interrogation planned for her to find out who she is and why AMEN was supposedly holding her there and how she halfway escaped on her own and so on...but, recognizing they have far more pressing questions - like, Raven is Ilpholin? The Ilpholin is fake? The fake-Ilpholin probably needs constant care throughout the truck drive, as well, so of course they're busy with that. And what does this say about the demons, giving AMEN a fake Ilpholin? Why did nobody know that the fake-Ilpholin was fake? Who even is the fake? Out of all these questions, which ones are they going to ask Tiffany about? What does she even know about any of what went on? And, seriously, why are there two Ilpholins? Is it, like, a clone? Were the demons also trying to do some sort of sleeper agent thing, or were they just trying to punk AMEN?
So she respects the priority of things and just sits there quietly, staring out the window, also trying to figure out what went on. And keeping pressure on her wounds. Seriously, why did she choose to get so many? Only two would have been enough.
Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
AMEN Debrief

Adir has to force himself not to take wondering peeks at 'Raven' and 'Ilpholin' while they ride along in the back. They make it back to VIGIL without much trouble.

"Where am I parking this thing, Wenomir?" He's not exactly familiar with the grounds. Is there even any way to reach the base in a truck, or are they gonna move to a shuttle?
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[AMEN Debrief]

Wenomir has been silent, saving questions for when the possibly-fake Ilpholin has been stabilized and given proper medical care. He is not happy about the confusing aftermath of the mission, so his silence is of the disgruntled kind.

"I'll call a skyship big enough to carry your truck," he says. "Best not to move her more than we need to."

[AMEN Debrief]

"Oh come now Adir." Raven smirks and runs a hand along her side. "I know you've dreamed of handling two of me at least once." She laughs, as if it were just a joke.

Raven grabs the side of the truck and flips herself up into the back of the truck. She spends the ride thoughtfully watching Ilphy and glancing at the guarded Anika with a smile. Otherwise she remains silent and patient. Resting.