1. - Top - End - #107
    Bugbear in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Default Re: IC AoW - Encounter at Blackwall Keep (PF) (Take 2)

Olofire collapses forward on the turtle as the leader finally, and thankfully falls. He does not move nor open his eyes. He knows one of these lizardfolk will end him soon. Moments pass by and then a warm sensation fills him as his wounds close.

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinMan View Post
    Once the remaining lizardmen are safely disarmed and watched she next makes a beeline towards Doctor Olofire. Well, what used to be the mild-mannered doctor, anyway. "Um, Doctor?" she approaches the feral creature warily. "I can tend to your wounds, if you'll allow me." As the warm glow of divine energy springs to her hands she leans in closer to whisper in his ear. "Later on we're going to have to talk about... whatever this is. And about disobeying orders and nearly getting yourself killed!"

Spoiler: Healing
    Show
    Cast cure serious wounds and cure light wounds on Olofire for [roll0] and [roll1] HP, respectively.

EDIT: I think the first cast topped him off, so I'll save the 1st level spell slot
    He turns his head enough to look up at Lydia. And with a sheepish toothy grin, the first she has noticed of the full extent of his transformation, he nods. His tiny fist weakly pounds the shell beneath him in defiance of the beast. And then stands and walks inside.

He listens to the more militant talking, mostly in a haze. His gaze steels again however when they discuss going into the swamp to free the leaders of the camp. Olofire pats Frederick on his leg and without looking up says, "I only have another 20 minutes or so in this form. If we intend to repeat what we just did, then I'll need time.. And space to prepare. A little more than an hour should be fine. Can we spare that? Please?"

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Assuming we have the time to spare, Dr Olofire will want to make another mutagen before heading into the swamp. He will also take a minute to fill his blank extract with Comprehend Languages.
    Last edited by Albinobrow; 2019-12-27 at 11:46 AM.