Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
A Visit

Faith nods again as Laz explains her plans. "Mm, I get it." She pauses once the knight finishes, glancing down at her notes as she either seem to consider something or wait to see if Laz had anything else to add.
"Sounds extremely rough, I'll try to keep the commentary light though considering the time constraints this puts on you." The journalist smiles apologetically. "But speaking of time constraints, why VIGIL? You're taking quite a risk by forcing yourself to leave the city for longer periods of time so it must be quite important to you in some way."
Saint Lazarus shakes her head. "Well obviously it's not enough just to mitigate the harm I'm doing. If all I do is eat bad people, that's still not really making the world a better place, is it? Just balancing out the evil with more evil, really. If I have to be like this, I want to be able to take all that hate and hunger and anger and point it at a higher cause. I have to leave this world a better place than I found it, to do good just to spite whatever divine ****sucker decided this was going to be my fate. Oh, oops, hold on, am I not supposed to swear for this?" That would be a shame, if she just ruined the entire recording just my mouthing off a little towards some nameless divine master of destinies. It'd also serve her right, talking about me like that. Rude.