1. - Top - End - #1468
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: VVVVVigil: Valorous Veterans Vanquishing Venal Vermin

[Spooky Encounters]

"Thanks Wenomir," Laela says after a minute, hurrying up and giving him a hug on the leg. She looks up at him with large, honest eyes. "...I'm sorry this happened. If it makes you feel better, you're a really pretty sword girl. She just made the rest of us look silly."

She leans around Wenomir and looks at Lapis. "Oh no!" She scurries over to do like Wenomir says. Maybe Lapis will feel a little better when she gets a tackle-hug too. "I'm sorry miss Lapis! We haven't met but I'm Laela. Me and my dad and my auntie will make sure you get back normal quick, okay?"

[AMEN Debrief]

"Ilphy, babe, if that's actually you, I'm not in the mood for jokes," said the stag, driving them away. Stepping on the gas seemed to agitate every fresh bruise on his body, and it makes pain shoot along the side of his leg, but he's gotten pretty good at ignoring those sensations over the years.

In the present, Adir parks the truck and kicks his door open to slip out. Gotta wait for the dropship anyways.

"...Goddammit, Anika, why didn't you say something when we were leaving? We could have just had you in front to begin with." The stag unclasps his ballistic mask and pulls it away from a face streaked with sweat and darkened around the eyes with black grease-paint. He puts his hands on his hips and arches his back forward, stretching his sore body. Again his eyes track back to 'Raven'. "What happened? Where have you been?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2019-12-29 at 06:23 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters