[Landing Pad - Vigil Skybase]

Well you know what?

There just so happens to be someone named Geneva at a landing pad at this very moment! "I'm Geneva," she says somewhat hesitantly. Seems like there have been lots of people in power armor showing up recently. The last one didn't look quite so intimidating, though.

The hippogriff is pretty big, somewhere between the size of a lion and a horse. Certainly large enough that that someone could ride on her back. The fact that she's wearing clothing quickly dispels any notion that this is some mere beast. Her large lavender eyes are alert and intelligent and the edges of her beak turn up in a smile. Her front half looks akin to a harpy eagle with front legs a mix of bird and feline while the back half is that of a dappled grey and white mare. She has a lion's tail ending in a (currently folded) fan of feathers. She's wearing an old fashioned bombardier's leather jacket fitted for her unusual body type. On her haunches is emblazoned a purple hurricane symbol superimposed over a white cloud, surrounded by five smaller clouds. It doesn't appear to be painted on, the fur and skin under it match the color, yielding a rather crisp image.

She turns toward the newcomer, studying him carefully, her large triangular ears perked forward.

"It's a bit unusual that people come here looking for me specifically," she notes, sitting down on her haunches and giving her wings a fluff as she refolds them. A few stray under-feathers drift away and are quickly caught in the breeze. "Is there something I can help you with?"

Obviously that must be the case. Otherwise he wouldn't be looking for her, right?