[Spako's Tower]

"Um, size s-sort of plays a part, I think? I-I mean reeeally big dragons seem to fly a little faster, um, but not much faster? A-and they can't turn a-as well so they sorta lose more than they gain."

They're getting sidetracked again. They're good at this.

"It's more about, um, working your wings out a-and keeping a healthy body weight. But, uh, your wings are kinda different and your body is a-a slightly different shape so, um, I don't know exactly?"

So good at this.

Sylvess blinks and refocuses on the literal deity in the room, instinctively cowering slightly as he realises he's not giving her his full attention.

"U-uh, right, yes. I-" He pauses and glances awkwardly at Spako. "W-we maybe should've figured out exactly how we'd like to do this. But, um, I think we want the change to be temporary. W-we would like to make sure it, um, works first time, a-and if possible I need to ensure there's one pure copper dragon in the clutch." He scratches his neck with a claw. "It's, um, more than any potion could really do a-and a lot to ask a deity to do, a-and I figured the only way to know if it's even possible was to...ask?"

[Ithuriel's Demiplane]

"I love you too, Wings." She chuckles, reaching back to brush his wings with one hand. "You're an absolute angel, helping me out with all this." And with that awful one-liner to end things on, she'll poof them both back out of the demiplane to get on with their respective tasks.