Well then! Macharius claps his hands cheerfully. He's in high spirits, and his enthusiasm in palpable. I'm glad we are all in agreement. He chuckles and claps Hannabel on the back. Never thought I'd be the one convincing you to take part in a high-stakes death race! You've gone positively sensible in your old age, my dear. A thrilling contest of speed and firepower it shall be, for the glory of Absalom and the Emperor!

Now, Hannabel, Ravia, you two are our vehicle experts. See what you can rig up. Don't want to finish the race on foot, hoho! Of course, you'll be crewing it- I wouldn't trust anyone else to drive the thing, and with a Magos keepign everything shipshape our success is assured. Felidae, you can man whatever turret we can attach. You do love shooting at people, after all, and why deny you the pleasure? It appears the clans bring backup to line the route, so we shall do the same. Commodore Gilead, prepare several platoons of marines. We'll launch shuttles when the time comes, have them take out our rivals' reinforcements, and line the path. Equip them with the heaviest weaponry we have. Hannabel, do any of our shuttles mount heavy weaponry? Air support would be a crucial advantage. We have the advantage in manpower and weaponry, and we shall use it.

Echo, Anika, you excel at doing things behind the scenes. Do so. Ensure that we have every possible advantage. Death races aren't really your thing anyway, old friend.
He pats Anika's arm with a smile.

Afterwards, we can take care of the long-term. Better to win the planet for ourselves and decide what to do with it. The Rusters will make fine regents, especially with our supplies and the Interceptors for support. If need be, we can level the Immortan or Smoker bases from orbit. A good display of overwhelming force tends to set the example, what? Of course, we shall trade with the Mechanicus, as is proper. There's likely more archaeotech here than we need, and they tend to pay handsomely in more than just thrones. And if, perchance, we dig up one of those template devices they so love, wealth and favors will be ours for the asking.

--------------------

Macharius greets the Forge-Master with all the niceties due his station. Finally, they get down to business. Of course, Forge-Master. Please, do tell.