Quote Originally Posted by Blarghy View Post
"I have the utmost confidence I have in your negotiating skills your skills."
'More faith then I do in that case. Who can tell with talking to Tech Priests.'

To Macharius, 'Not death races where people are likely to actually die. Try not to break your neck.' If they were actually going ahead with this, 'If you aren't using them I might want to borrow a few Praetorians. Just in case.'

Spoiler: Rax and Destro
Show

Anika will take a mug of moonshine herself and will nurse it after seeing how it tasted. She'll try to choose her words carefully.'We absolutely don't need to be in charge here, but...I admit that I have trouble saying no to Macharius when he obviously wants to do something.' Might as well be completely honest. 'If all this works out it doesn't mean we can't have influence. I can't see Macharius caring that much about administrative details, which means we have a degree of freedom to act as we like. Even if we don't end up telling him everything.

She'll gesture at Hannabel with her mug, 'For the other thing. In my experience a lot of people who come from where I come from are either ridiculous or depraved. I would like to try and be neither. But...this is why I now feel a little guilty for sitting on the fence.'

ooc - Anika is in favour of intervening enough to make things better without making things worst. This might be difficult, but it gives me an excuse to start employing people who'll report to her directly.