View Single Post

Thread: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

1. - Top - End - #458
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

Turi deftly escapes the batracian swarm and lands back to take cover in the corridor. He comes across a flying Vershab, who begins to ascend in pursuit of the frogs. But he immediately notices that the swarm is now crawling downwards, chasing the young rogue, and the arcanist retreats to prepare his fiery counter-attack.

Higher up, Sunset involves a rain of luminous motes that gently fall down, some of them covering her enemy, then Natala, then herself before they disperse. Visible, or at least, located at last! Natala doesn't let this chance pass, and unleashes Ra's wrath upon the hateful masked woman.

As they emerge from the smoke, Lehasti and Azkin witness the clouds and bursts of light. They see an orange-haired stranger exchanging sharp words with Nalata, but the desert woman flies further up, into the darkness.

Spoiler: round 10
    Show
    I applied a bit of creative common sense on 2 points:
    - The glitterdust area happened to be higher than Meret-Hetef's position. The dust falls down and covers her, but since it wasn't a direct hit, I'm ruling that the blinded effect doesn't apply. Some sparkles land down on Natala and Sunset, meaning they can't hide anymore either.
    - Vershab's movement was going to have him end in the middle of the frogs as they're now backtracking, but I had Vershab back down a little instead. He's now in an ideal roasting position as a result.

Burst of Radiance damage (5d4)[11], and Refl DC17 (1d20+9)[19], if fail, blinded, if pass, dazzled, for (1d4)[4] rounds.
    Last edited by Gwynfrid; 2020-01-06 at 12:06 AM.