Something at the back of her mind is nagging at Lydia - memories of an almost-forgotten lecture she heard long ago about nonhuman deities and their respective domains. "Frederick," she turns and lowers her voice somewhat. "The deity of the lizardfolk - do you recall its name? S- something... Sharanala?" "Hmm, do you mean Semuanya?" Frederick replies. "Yes, that's it! I remember now..." Excitedly, Lydia turns back to Ssayth, the realization prompting a new series of questions.

"Your deity, Semuanya. I remember that she- sorry, it? - it is opposed to arcane magic, so I would assume you don't have any wizards or mages among your clutch-mates, right? Is there anything else you can tell us about their numbers, or what tactics they are likely to employ in battle? You don't build structures like humans do, if I'm not mistaken, but do you set any traps to catch prey or snare unwary travelers? Anything you can tell us about what we're up against," she finishes somewhat breathlessly, "will help us to defeat Shukak without harming your friends... more than we have to."

Still a bit disbelieving of a lizardfolk speaking fluent Common, she turns to Amearin and asks, "Can you make sure he got all that?"