Quote Originally Posted by oxybe View Post
I would like to think myself as a true neutral Barbarian: "an intense, burning indifference, frothing with apathetic rage".

I choose not a hill to die on, but would rather be impaled upon the very fence which i sits.

I see myself most as a Lawful Neutral Rogue, but the last time I took the quiz it has me as a Lawful Good Wizard/Cleric.

Spoiler: details
Show
Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
The last several batches of my PC's have been (from most to least) Fighters, Rogues, or Rangers, and Humans, Wood Elves, Half-Elves, or Half-Orcs, but I just took a What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?
test it said that I'm a:
"Lawful Good Human Wizard/Cleric (4th/3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 9
Constitution- 9
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 12
", which feels strange and somehow dishonest.

That's a big difference between what the quiz says I am and what I've actually played, and my self perception.

Of classes that I've played, except for being blue-collar and cranky I'm not a Fighter though I enjoy playing one (I like the simplicity), I haven't the stamina to be a Ranger, nor do I spend much time outdoors, though that is the class that seems coolest to me, Rogue seems to fit real life me best as...

..."A dungeon is a room or cell in which prisoners are held, especially underground"

For my employer (The City and County of San Francisco,* A.K.A. Lankhmar),

I have:

Gone on quests (searched for any remaining intact plumbing under the piers),

Explored ruins (the former Naval base, shipyards, and let's face it most of the rest of the buildings are "well used")

Seeking treasure (look for plumbing fixtures to steal/salvage from the abandoned 6th floor Jail, for use on the 7th floor Jail).

Also, I've encountered monsters (had Sea Lions surface next to me under the piers, one seemed to be the size of a VW Microbus!, plus... well the inmates), crawled through underground tunnels, entered crypts (I've had many jobs in the autopsy room), looted dark passageways (the Jail cell plumbing chases looking for parts to use for the occupied cells), and I'm a Guild member (Plumbers and Steamfitters, Local 38!).

So it seems to me that I'm a dungeon delving Guild Thief (I hope Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser don't slay me )!

But the quiz said Wizard/Cleric (and a Lawful Good one, I'd have guessed Lawful Neutral would've been more likely).

Huh....