1. - Top - End - #120
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: IC AoW - Encounter at Blackwall Keep (PF) (Take 2)

"Yesss, Sssemuanya is our god - I jussst sssaid that," answers Ssayth. "Sssemuanya waits for her mate, Kecuala, to ssstop thinking ssso much and return. All my people are the Kecuala, and mossst of usss try to live sssimply ssso we can sssomeday rejoin Sssemuanya in a life of watching and hunting again. I am not sssure I wisssh this anymore - ssseveral of your alliesss taught me another way monthsss ago and now I do not know what I want..." the reptile shakes his head violently, as if trying to dislodge complicated thoughts and failing.

"The Twisssted Branch have no booksss or ssschoolsss, but sssome can perform magic. Hissshka callsss upon Sssemuanya, as does its apprentice Ssshesssht. When Ssshukak is angry thingsss happen which I do not underssstand - thisss may be magic, but I do not know.

For defenssse we...they ussse trapsss, yesss, but they have probably moved them sssinccce I left many moonsss ago.
    " He finishes. When Lydia turns to Amearin for confirmation he ruffles his dorsal fin slightly before letting it fall again, but shows no other sign of annoyance.