Anika wondered if she should have tried jamming the vox already. Still, the plan roughly remained the same but she now felt the urge to correct the Navigator. Once a teacher always a teacher.

To Echo, 'Remind me to go through the proper Ecclesiastical classification of heresy at some point. I'm sure I can find a whiteboard somewhere to help me explain myself.' This was where politeness got you.

Then she'll call whoever was in charge on the bridge of the Sting. 'I realise that it's not foolproof but kindly jam all comms around the Clanlord's palace when I say so. I don't want them calling for help or letting Moore know what's happening.' If that was a problem for Echo's people then they had no business involving themselves in such dangerous wet work. Secondly, 'If there's say, a massive military presence on or moving towards the race course please tell Macharius immediately. The decision of whether to destroy it from orbit can be his.'

While attempting to break into the encrypted vox, she'll listen in to the open channel to see if there was any reaction to Echo's little speech.