1. - Top - End - #35
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 24: Don't tell the others, but I'm rooting for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    One wing is the same cost as seven packs. In total, you're giving up 35 packs worth of gold from the current expansion (or saving towards the next) for this adventure. I find that completely unreasonable if this is in addition to the regular expansions, rather than in place of one of them as these adventures were the last time they gave out new cards.

Even looking at the numbers you have, if it takes around a week to save up for a wing, that's a month and a week worth of gameplay in gold - and I'm assuming that's in gold that you get if you do every quest, nevermind if you aren't active enough and miss some. That, too, looks completely unreasonable to me for anyone who is relying mainly or entirely on gold to acquire their cards.
    You also get specific cards, as far as I can tell, like One Night in Karazhan and such.

That means that while you're giving up "28 packs worth of gold", roughly, you're getting 4 guaranteed Legendaries (the Hero cards) and I assume a number of epics.

Going by the conversion that 1 pack = 100 gold which in turn = 100 dust (the average dust you get per pack past your first 20 packs or so), you're "giving up" 2800 dust/gold for a minimum guaranteed 6400 dust/gold value; and that's if the ONLY FOUR CARDS you get are the Hero cards.

This doesn't include the inherent value of the adventure itself, which a lot of people (myself included) find enjoyable on its own merits.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    No, it's 5. Read the news article about it - only the League of EVIL's version of the first wing is free, you need to pay for the League of Explorers' version.

That still adds up to 4, my dude.
    Last edited by Rynjin; 2020-01-09 at 07:35 PM.