Macharius looks over at the Immortan leader. Thank you for the offer, Clanlord. Alas, duty calls, what? This world must be brought into proper Imperial Compliance. I will, however, extend you the same courtesy. Surrender now and pledge your allegiance, and you and your clan will be integrated into the governing structure. He pauses as Echo's speech comes in and shakes his head chuckling. Oh, dear. Good help is so hard to find these days, isn't it? Still, can't fault the lad's enthusiasm, what? Last chance, Lord Moore. Submit to the might of the Imperium and thrive among retainers, or perish in defiance.

------------

He switches to command vox and ducks back in to talk to the crew. Buck up, Hannabel. Yes, Echo is a tad over-dramatic, but the lad means well. And he isn't entirely incorrect. I do like his turn of phrase; reminds me of the sermons of St. Gorbatine the Elder.

He turns to Felidae, smiling in his helmet. And boarding is an excellent idea, Felidae. However, I have a slight change to your plan. Moore believes me to be an ineffectual fop in ceremonial armor. He will be caught by surprise when I descend upon him like an angel of the Emperor's wrath. Macharius hefts his sword and hammer suggestively and chuckles. Besides, the crowd will love an unexpected jump pack assault. Hannabel, keep us within the minimum range of that gun. Felidae, you pop out first and give me covering fire. Those guns aren't going to help them much in glorious melee.