View Single Post

Thread: Sea of Stars - IC II

1. - Top - End - #176
    Banned

Default Re: Sea of Stars - IC II

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Did everyone but me roll initiative, and I just never noticed? Well - we're certainly off to the races. At this rate, one vehicle will be alone to leave the starting area - if we're lucky.

Initiative is d10+agi, right? That would make it: (1d10+4)[5]

That's actually very clever, Lord Captain. Just a shame I didn't manage to find a jump pack of my own, I would have loved to see their faces when we both descended on them.

With that, Felidae will open fire, a storm of bolt shells exploding in the face of the pilot of the Sentinel walker.

Spoiler: More OOC
    Show

Now, how does this go again?!

BS: (1d100)[1] vs 95 (?!) - skill of 65, I'm guessing we're at point blank range +10, Full Auto +20. The target may have some cover, I guess, so minus that.
    Now, it has ROF of 4, so LOS be damned, it can score only 4 hits, right? Meaning:
    Damage1: (1d10+5)[9] or (1d10+5)[7]
    Damage2: (1d10+5)[15] or (1d10+5)[9]
    Damage3: (1d10+5)[9] or (1d10+5)[9]
    Damage4: (1d10+5)[9] or (1d10+5)[6]

Potential RF:
    (1d10)[5]
    (1d10)[1]
    (1d10)[9]
    (1d10)[8]

I'd offer up a defensive roll for Felidae in case someone feels like shooting back, but I'm not sure you can dodge while standing in the manhole shooting =)

I think the God-Emperor approves of Felidae addressing her Lord-Captain by his proper title, as far as I can recall for the first time. That stubber guy had better have unusually thick skin.
    Last edited by Kaptin Keen; 2020-01-14 at 01:12 AM.