1. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: A Faerie Affair - IC IV: Dragon with Butterfly Wings

Spoiler: Astra
    Show
    "Oh, yes, it's what I do now." Archibald barks. "I used to be a colonel, you know! Back when the King's Guard were proper soldiers!" The others are starting to roll their eyes...

Bruno mumbles something vague about "oh, you know, processes, workflows, that kind of thing. I, uh, optimise the Department's efficiencies." More eye rolls. Good thing it doesn't matter very much, since it doesn't seem like he actually does very much.

Mimsie explains it to you as she would a child: "it's like... I help the traders buy and sell things. I arrange deals and check the paperwork. I'm... the oil in between the gears." Then she screws up her face at the ugliness of that metaphor.

Spoiler: Kor
    Show
    You poke your head inside the tent and see a ring of 13 cowled faeries, chanting a spell. In the middle of the circle is a large number of what you assume to be armsmen, who are kneeling, heads bowed. Sure looks like an evil ritual!

Make an Intelligence (Arcana) check if you're curious about the ritual and another Dexterity (Stealth) check if you don't want them to see you.

Spoiler: Violet
    Show
    Cloverfield betrays no reaction during your ramble, but only says: "hm, you're not together? Shame. Well, I came to tell you that the reincarnation will be starting soon. Would you like to come?"
    Last edited by Ninja_Prawn; 2020-01-21 at 05:12 PM.
    Lydia Seaspray by Oneris!

Spoiler: Acclaim
    Show
    Winner of Spellbrew Contest I & Subclass Contest II
    Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    That is the perfect ending. Thread done, Ninja_Prawn won.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    We love our ninja prawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Gnoll View Post
    NinjaPrawn, you are my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir cryosin View Post
    Ninja you're like the forum's fairy godmother.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkMinty View Post
    This is why you're the best, Ninja Prawn.

A Faerie Affair

Homebrew: Sig