View Single Post

Thread: Secret of mana IC thread

1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Secret of mana IC thread

The naga has risen up before, but when it sees the statue it seems to sink down a bit, more on eye-level with most of the group. The face is hard to read, it has dominant brows but a small chin. Aristrocatic thin collar bones are under seemingly normal lips. The nose is wide and some strings of black-green hair flow out of the head like freshly fished alga that was slahed against a rock. The snake body is almost 15 feet long, very wide and the scales have a motiv of mostly blue crisscrossed by golden streaks.

The naga basically screams, obviously not concerned about the volume of her own voice. When it speaks you can clearly see two big dagger-like teeths. It's speach is rough and hoarse, like someone who has already screamed a lot. Nonetheless it's carried through to you.

"Just wanna get past, by my scaly cloaka! Someone just electrocuted the damn waterfall and I shall believe that it's just freaking Luna that brought you here? Salamander should burn your faces, that seems unlikely!"

The naga eyes the statue with great suspission, while she answers Zanthia. "I have seen enough magic that this is not the best proof, by Gnomes hairy behind, I could probably scrunge something up like that should I want it."

There is a little humurous snark in the next words that the monster utters when it sees Aned. "You look like you just get eaten, by me. And then thrown up because you taste like excrement's, also by me."
    Last edited by Alhallor; 2020-01-17 at 08:47 AM.