1. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Suppose Vaarsuvius' 25-word Sending was to Inkyrius. What would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Holy crap. "I'd just mind control my spouse into taking me back, since in my judgment I'm sufficiently remorseful for what I previously did that they should forgive me" manages to be even worse than Dr. Zero's "shove away the actual events of the comic and impose something else in their place" approach.
    I acknowledge that this kind of mind control is an evil act. However, if one has no other choice left and has the power to fix it, why not?

If I were Severus Snape, I would cast Obliviate on Lily Evans without any remorse or brew an oblivion potion :-)

And there is one spell that also could possibly fix everything in a moment of time. However, this spell does have an Evil descriptor unlike a demand one. Mindrape from BoVD. If the target fails a Will save, the caster learns everything that creature knows, and the caster can erase or add memories as she sees fit. It is a 9th-level spell though.
    Last edited by Oerlaf; 2020-01-19 at 04:04 AM.