View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #124
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

So what have the Ceratopsians been up too?

The Starfolk

“So for this ritual you use this Fungus?” A Ceratopsian mumbled as he stared at the strange fungus.

“Yes…” a pygmies said as he pulled out a mask. “They are extremely important for our burial rituals. I can show you how…” The pygmies stopped himself when he noticed chewing sounds. Apparently the Ceratopsian was munching on the toxic glowloam. “WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING!”

The dinosaur turned towards the Pygmies “Eating this delicious fungus?”

“But...but that can legitimately melt through steel!”

“Well, junk food is unhealthy for you but it still delicious” Dino mumbled as he went back to chewing the fungus. “By the way would you be willing to give me some of this fungus for a small price, the other Ceratopsian will love this.”

___

The Yith

“You seem to have a curiosity for the dead…” a young Yith asked as she sat beside the strange four-legged visitor.

The female Ceratopsian pause in her research of the dead and turned towards the woman. “It is not that I appreciate death but I see it as an insight to past lives.”

The Yith smiled. “Well, you seem to have a more nuanced look into death than most.”

___

The Path Missionaries

“Thank you for carrying this stuff for us…” One of the missionaries said as he strapped the last bit of luggage onto the dinosaur back.

The Ceratopsian smiled as he got up from the ground “No problem. we are going the same direction so I thought it would be a kind just of the help, besides I’m interested in asking your people some questions.”

The Al-Sinai

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Get these crazy things off me.” A Ceratopsian screamed as he attempted to shake the foxes off of him, screaming out of the city.

___

The Orcs

A Ceratopsian and an orc stared at the ground below them. Both of them were playing a game of wits to see who was the smartest of both of them. A game that would push both of them to the absolute limit. The dinosaur then drew a circle, “well I guess I win this tic-tac-toe game again.” The dinosaur said as he smiled.

The orcs slammed his foot onto the ground. “Best of 8 out of 16! I will not be beaten by you.”

Let’s just say they are probably going to be at this for hours.
    ___

The Crow People

A bunch of crow kids rode off the top of a female Ceratopsian back as the dinosaur walked along with another Crow person.

“I am sorry we were somewhat hostile to you came along, we do not have the best track record when it comes to visitors.” The Crow person told the the visitor.

“It’s okay.” the female dinosaur interjected. “Learning about your history, your true history I completely understand why you don’t like outsiders but maybe we can begin a more peaceful future.”

___

The Cult of the Mad God

“I don’t think I’m going to put on the crown the day…” A Ceratopsian mumbled as he slowly backed away from the raving pygmie. “...I’ve heard… Worrying stories.”

“Come on it on, it’s good to give you such a rush of energy.”

___

Sanctuary

“This island is so beautiful…” A Ceratopsian explained enjoy as he watched all the weird life, the beautiful architecture and the fact that there was a floating island at all, most assumed it was just the legend.” He then noticed a small gathering of people in the distance. “Well, I guess that’s a good place to start.”

___

The Sugradi Giant Clans
    “Oh I’m sorry you club simpleton I thought you would understand by delicate.” A Ceratopsian yelled at a Giant.

“Oh I’m sorry Mr. backscratcher that I don’t understand you’re horrific accent.” The giant yelled back

“I’m going to give you a chance to apologize or I’m going to bring the verbal smack down upon you.”

“Bring it on your four-legged muted parrot us giants are the kings of insults along with pretty much everything else.”

“Are you sure about that because from what I’ve seen you have your head so far into the clouds I’m pretty sure you don’t get enough oxygen to Mentally function.”

“Please herbivores eat so much **** from the ground I’m pretty sure it’s your preferred seasoning.”

“Saying I each ****, you’re as predictable as yesterday’s weather.”

Like the tic-tac-toe game this probably went on for hours.

___

Theshana

“It is amazing that your tribe has lasted this long against the mighty empire of the Giants.” A Ceratopsian proclaims to he was interviewing.

The person side. “Yes before how long can we last.”

“Win or lose your story will not be forgotten.”

___

The Wasteland Mutants

Many of the mutants looked upon their Ceratopsian with pure enthusiasm. “Is this another creation of the great Su?”

“Um I think you people have the wrong idea…”

___

The Horizon Tribe

The Ceratopsian was absolutely amazed at the Horizon’s legendary javelin throwers as they demonstrated their skills in front of him. The dinosaur examined one of the speakers. ”This weapon is his finely crafted, this must cost you a lot of materials?”

A Horizon warrior picked up the spear. “When you have the skill the weapon comes naturally.”

___

the Great Orcishtal Desert

A Sinalese walked across the hot and humid desert. There were two of them, one was a commander and the other was a lonely foot trooper. “Why do they even want this dry wasteland anyway? It doesn’t seem to be worth anything.” one of the soldiers yelled out.

“We do not question the greatness that is Alatadriel.” the commander in front yelled. “Now get moving, we have to meet up with the rest of the troops”

“Look I’m just saying…” The scout then stopped himself.

The commander stopped as he turned around. “Oh I’m sorry scout are you done being a smart…” the command to stop himself as he saw what the scout was seeing.

It was the platoon they were told to meet up with what was left of them. A group of about 1000, all dead, the bodies mutilated. Along with the soldiers, there are various other dead animals, most of them being foxes. What was most complex thing about them was beside the absolute horror the bodies were mostly intact save for bite and scratch marks. Whatever killed them seemed to do it just for fun.

“What in the he…”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Ro7vt_U8g

An ear-piercing screech filled the air as an army of weird two-leg lizards emerged from the ground.

Without hesitation, the commander pulled out his weapons. “Scout run!”

“But what about you?” the scout replied. “I can’t leave you here.”

“We need the information of whatever the hell these things are to be reported to the capital at once, not only for our city but everyone in the desert, and only requires one of us to make it out and your faster. I will slow these beasts down.”

“But command…”

“That is an order now go!” and with that the scout started running.

“All right you...whatever the hell you are, bring it!?” the commander yelled out as he charged at the massive number of the monsters.

As the scout continued to run he heard the sounds of blades cutting through flesh. The commander would not survive… But the scout will. This would be the first story of these monsters, the first story of The Terrors
    Last edited by Godzillarich; 2020-01-19 at 09:23 PM.