View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

Yir, Valrion, Ulmor, and Ragdios - Holy High - Flesh Awakens:

It could feel the god above it, what it was just a moment ago, or was it so much more? Haunting dreams of being trapped, escaping, only to find it's heavenly self made as corrupt as the godlings below. It always ended in mutual death, with the one above being slain but the horrid flame would always latch on and burn this flesh. In it's soul it cursed them, cursed everyone that would do this to it. Then it heard the gentle voice of it's old self above.

"Vessel of my light, I see a great many powers interfered with your decent past even what I had anticipated. What is the extent of the damage?"

It had to think about this for a while, it was still perfect wasn't it? Besides the flesh, the terrors, and that... that... horrible stench. Moaning out words for the first time using this floppy part of it's face it spoke: "Ixtempsive. Ughhh... worbs er herd."

Oh, it could feel the disappointment of Yir. Even though it was not it's fault that the godlings did this to them! But then the god above suddenly forgoed the disappointment, feeling more relived, or was it angry?

"You who hold my light, this world has done you such great harm before you even took one step. My fury shall strike down those that would harm you while so defenseless." It paused for a moment. "I am glad that you live, that my, no, OUR light shall now shine even through the time between divine Ages. You must realize that we are different, limb torn apart from form by the malicious powers. You shall need a name greater than Vessel, rise now and try to speak your name."

It was able to get up with surprising ease, those nightmares proving advantageous to some degree. It thought on what it's name would be.

Spoiler: What it looks like.
    Show

"My... na'me shall bee-be Valrion." It said with a great deal of difficulty, quite a bit of inner awkwardness. Yir was pleased.

"A fine name Valrion of my light. You may go, meet with the mortal men that built your shell and rule this land in MY name." Valrion felt even more awkward with that statement of Yir's, conflicted. They just moved towards the temple, wait, palace? Did it look different up close or did something about this place change?

Valrion had to shrink to fit within the building (but not by much, like it was made for them), seeing the inside of one of these buildings for the first time. It was strange, but had a colorful look that was pleasant. What was important was the two Sahgori staring at them, unsure of what they were looking at. Trying really hard not to stumble on it's words, it said to the two.

"I am Valrion, the Light that has descended from on hiigh." It silently cursed it's screw-up. "Yir thanks you for help in the construction of the Vessel that was my shell."

"It was my duty to the light." said Ragdios as he started to look upon Valrion judgmentally.

"I appreciated working with such a complex arcano-divino ritual... oh and it was my duty to serve." Said Ulmor, with growing amusement and pride.

Did they not respect it? No, they did, Valrion could feel it. Still, it was annoying to see these emotions directed at them. With a bit of a huff, it began to walk past them to try and find a way out of this palace.

"Come, your presence will aid me down in the council. I must see how MY empire fares."

Quote Originally Posted by Marying
    Baby demi-god announcement party
    Yir only heard about the child the next day, considering that Petr had purposefully setup the broadcast of them being pregnant for when Yir was gone. Yir only had a clue as to the level of power Petr used, and it became worried at the implications of this malicious divine being gathering enough power to scar many good people with whatever it was planning. So Yir began to investigate the edges of Sanctuary the next dawn after the party. A glimmer of light being the only sign of Yir's gaze being upon the place, to see what information it could gather from the locals.

The sun god was not surprised that the gods would hold their celebrations away from it it's light, the lowly godlings being things of darkness and hate. It was somewhat relived to hear that Petr was only with child, instead of some artifact of icy destruction, but also worried about what the malicious godling could do with/to the new demi-god.

When noon came, Yir pronounced to the godling and those solarmancers in the city that called upon it's miracles: "I am Yir the keeper of the heavens and gifter of light. I shall care for the coming child like I do those blessed in lands far from here. They shall share my MAJESTY in blood, and all shall look upon it with awe like my blessed, and by MY light shall it always know there is someone there to help, no matter where they go.

Spoiler: Aid
    Show
    +2 Majesty: Yir gives Nerassus a similar blessing it gave the giants, making the demi-god at least 12ft tall, mighty in frame, a great beauty, and glowing in their aura. It's the look a demi-god deserves, and something Yir would give to all close to it.

+2 Sun: The sun will be there for the demi-god. This partly comes in the form of Nerassus being able to use the power of solarmancy with ease, but mainly in the form of always having the ear of Yir. Of course, Yir does not know what Nerassus is doing, but it can be called down for aid or guidance very easily. At times, Yir will also try to give advice to the demi-god and teach it what it knows.

-2 Arrogance: All this influence from Yir has the downside of having a bit of it's personality rub off on Nerassus, this is not seen as a bad thing by Yir. The extent of this influence is up to Maryring.
    Last edited by AlexanderML; 2020-01-20 at 11:59 PM.