Sefariel and Atticus
Sefariel and Atticus dart down the twisting alleyway. Just as the harbor comes into sight around the corner Sophia cries out a warning of an evil aura approaching from behind. A surge of magic flares in front of them, and ice crystals grow at a frantic pace up the walls of the tenements forming either side of the alleyway. Within seconds a barrier of ice forty feet tall blocks their path, and behind them there's the faint scuffling of footsteps of a large and ungainly creature. Something invisible with an aura of unmistakable evil blocks the way from which they came.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

The creature spent its turn casting Wall of Ice; both Sefariel and Atticus can act.

Aron
One bearded devil was down but the other followed deftly behind him as he flew towards the harbor. There he sees Lt. Ghomm looking bewildered. She recognizes Aron and waves him down.

"What's going on? I've heard five different stories from five different people. Best I can tell is that Fairwind is strutting around like he's king and issuing orders to the Peaceguard, and he's got himself a new entourage. A group of devils, plus some nasty looking mercenaries. And then there's that hound archon who came here not so much as a minute ago to say that Fairwind's being blackmailed and I should try to keep as many innocents out of this conflict as I can," she double-takes and looks into the distance behind Aron. A handful of peaceguard who resisted Aron's spell are making their way to the harbor, along with the bearded devil, "oh, this doesn't bode well at all, now does it?" she throws her head into her outstretched palm in frustration.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Your call on how to handle this. Sefariel and Atticus are a little more delayed, and Tanner is with them. You need to hold down the fort until they arrive.