View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #134
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

Alatadriel sat in her abode, in front of a large table, her clockwork watches in various levels of managment. "No, no. It's just not quite right." She floated a watch into the disused pile as she brought in another watch case. "Gold, silver? No, no. It has to be perfect. Not something tacky like that. Bronze with... Silver linings. Yeah." Alatadriel's slender fingers started to slowly place gears into the watch case.

(CRASH)

Suddenly Graw burst through the ceiling causing everything but the goddess to go flying. Graw turned towards Alatadriel, despite Graw not having eyeballs she could see the fury emanating from him, and emotion she was honestly surprised the bone God even had.

“HOW ****ING DARE YOU!” Graw yelled as he slammed the dead corpse of the terror he was given to by Petr. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!” he yelled pointing at the corpse.

Alatadriel went into a flurry snapping her items back into place. The hole in her ceiling was being repaired as she tried to get her assorted junk into their piles across the various tables. She continuned snapping her fingers as she talked. "Graw, you better have a good reason to interrupt me in my own home." She brought her watch case back one of the gears was bent and misshapen. "Agh! Do you have any idea how long it's going to take me to make that gear! It was central to the entire creation! I've got a deadline to meet with this divivice, and you ruin my work!"

Graw without hesitation grabbed her head pulled it towards the corpse. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CHILDREN!” he then let go of her. “Why do they look like that! Why are they killing people! Why do I since your magic on them!”

"YOU ****ING TOUCH ME AGAIN AND YOUR HEAD IS BEING SENT BACK AS A TROPHY!" A large sword was pulled into Alatadriel's grip as she took a battle stance against Grawissen.

Graw readied his pickax. “I demand answers! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM!” it looks like at any moment one of the gods will for the first swing.

"WHAT! THEY'RE LIKE A BIG ****ING BIRD I MET ONCE, BUT COOLER! I THINK IT'S PRETTY SELF EVIDENT! YOU WERE THERE WHEN I DID THIS YOU IDIOT! ARE YOU SO STUPID THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE AN INSULT TO YOUR FACE!"

“THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!“ In that moment Graw Slammed his pickax across the foxes face, sending her flying from miles on end. Graw then launched himself in the air to follow her. She landed in an uninhabited part of the desert. Graw then landed on top of her. “You will bleed a thousandfold for every innocent life taken because of your pride!” he then lifted up his pickax.

Alatadriel lifted up Graw Singlehandedly. Flames burst from her, turning the sand into glass as she threw Graw head first into a sand dune. "PEOPLE DIE!" She said picking up her weapon again, a blue flame licking the blade. "People die of their own decisions. Would you really be childish enough to deny them that freedom? I instilled a tendency, nothing more. Thousands, if not millions of people die whenever we leave. Don't beset humanity as if it's fragile. They will learn to grow through this. Each man dead, another lives when we are gone." Alatadriel threw her blade into the dune, the dune exploding as the flames froze the sane midflight, shards of glass shattering as the blade flew back towards it's owner.

When the dust settled Graw was gone. Suddenly something grabbed Alatadriel feet pulling them into the earth. “THIS WAS NOT THERE CHOOSE!” he yelled as he pulled her at incredible speeds across the desert. Suddenly a giant rock emerged in front of her. She slammed directly into the rock. “The Terrors did not have a choice to become killers…” Then a steel rock emerged from the ground with her being slammed into that one as well, continuing on their way. “... My people or the people of the desert did not choose to become your Empire severance…” Then a massive platinum rock emerged from the ground the Fox God was slammed into that one as well. Graw then emerged from the ground and throw Alatadriel. Graw was covered in glass and burn marks many of its shattering his bones, some of them fully falling off. “...you say you do what’s best for mortals…” then a massive chunk of diamond rock emerged from the ground. ” ...but at the end of the day you do it for your own pride…” He then slammed the massive diamond rock onto his adversary.

Alatadriel stopped the rock with her hand. Her heavy working tinker outfit was tore in several places, and a large gash extended over her stomach, and part of her face. "You do realize that material weapons will not at the end of the day hurt either of us. It pisses me off more than anything! We are as ephemeral as your idea of choice." Alatadriel punched the diamond rock, it shattering into pieces. "And things we find precious are not that strong." Alatadriel took her massive blade and sliced through the platinum rock, it boiling back into the sand. "The Terrors are free to fight against their nature. They are no more violent than that of a crocodile or wolverine." Alatadriel picked up the boulder of steel and threw it overhanded towards Graw. "They are just smarter than those animals." Alatadriel extended her fists and gouts of flame hit against the steel boulders, melting large chunks of it, falling towards Graw. "And yes, they did in fact choose. In fact many areas did not join my Empire. And you act as if my Empire is cruel. They are no more cruel and meanspirited than your own people. They are just people. People with more power than yours."

Graw block the rocks heading towards him with a mighty rock wall! “I will tear you limb from limb you traitorous…”

“Grawissen!” a voice suddenly rang out stopping both of them. They turned and saw a
    Ceratopsian sitting watching. “Stop this at once…”

“She cannot just walk away after which he did…” he said as he turned his head back towards Alatadriel. “Not after all the corpses she laid.”

The Ceratopsian sat down. “Will this bring them back. Will this free your city, will this stop the Empire. No, the dead are already buried and killing her will only bring more suffering. They may be gone but the stories will not be forgotten, and neither are the terrors doomed to be monsters forever.”

Graw lowered his pickax.

The Ceratopsian then turned his attention to the Fox. "Don't be mistaken, I have a strong hatred for what you have done to the Terrors, my siblings but I understand this will solve nothing."

As he was talking more and more people circled them. From Al-Sinai to Prehist to orcs to Ceratopsian to foxes

Alatdriel changed into a more dignified outfit with a snap of her fingers. "I never had any desire to fight in the first place, Unwise God of Knowledge. Your debt to me has already been paid. Nor did I kill anyone, or care what happens to your creations. Your people are your own buisness, and keep it out of mine, please."

“Grawissen what the hell happened?” the king yelled out as Graw somewhat broken body walked in.

He simply ignored the king as he walked towards a Willy rhino skeleton the King had in his collection. “I messed up, I messed up my children, and I messed up our cities relationship all because of my anger. “ he then touched the skeleton. “You people need a protector, one that is wiser, one that can fix the God’s mistakes.

Spoiler: Action!
    Show
    Create a +2 domain/-2 weakness demigod

Name: Deja Vu

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

Domain: +2 heroism

Description: A shadowy anthropomorphized woolly rhino spirit. Its fur is blue, it’s horns are black and are harder than diamonds along with its fists. It wears a pink leather jacket and cool purple shades.

It does not have a physical body but can interact with the world by briefly fusing with those in need giving them enhanced powers. Acting like a stand from JoJo’s bizarre adventure. The person they fuse with will be given enhanced physical abilities and the ability to use déjà vu for combat. Déjà vu can only fuse with those with a kind heart
    and the will and need to help others in danger.

The reason that Graw has put this restriction was he has been aware that the gods have clouded in their power. Restricting him to helping mortals in need will hopefully make sure déjà vu doesn’t fall to the same delusions.

+2 knowledge: a master at combat techniques, will always know what is happening in a situation so it doesn’t make a stupid mistake.

+2 mining: déjà vu physical essence is harder than the hardest material, he also makes his user extremely durable. Its main ability is to allow to transform into any physical earth-based material of its choosing along with its host. ( like Stone, diamond, copper, glass.) He can also change the elements of any non-living thing into a different material.

+2 architecture ( pickax): imbued with the power of the pickax déjà vu is absolutely fabulous, looking like a gorgeous piece of art.

+1 writing: one of the special abilities is being able to send written messages long distances instantaneously. Giving people warnings of impending danger. This is one of his few abilities he can do without the help of a mortal.

Graw also realized he needed to repay Petr for the trouble he calls to her people. “I apologize for the mistakes I’ve made I hope this can help mend our broken bond.”
    Spoiler: Help
    Show
    Nerassus
    +2 knowledge: they will become wiser and wiser over the years, learning from their past mistakes and becoming better.
    +2 mining: they will be forged the mighty suit of armor, this armor is practically impenetrable
    +2 architecture (pickax): he will be an extraordinary artist, his craftsmanship shall be remembered far and wide.
    +1 writing: there is no such thing as a language barrier.

“I shall help you to Ymon-Thal, an apology for the mistake my people made about you.”
    Show

Thal-Verys
    +2 knowledge: They will be able to remember every soul that comes by them, this is to make sure the souls do not get lost.
    +2 mining: deep in the caverns of the passing nothing will be lost to them, will be able to find souls there lost and bring them to the light.

Yes Timorin, your realm will be a crucial help to me and I shall help you
    Show

Plane of Reality
    +2 knowledge: all with the gods have discovered will be stored in this area free to be read by the other gods.
    +2 architecture: the place is has a beautiful palace for each of the gods.
    +1 writing: there’s a lot of great books to read

Last edited by Godzillarich; 2020-02-22 at 06:05 AM.