View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #135
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

Alatadriel reappeared as the demigod of shadow was being formed in front of Grawissen. "By the way, I lied about being even. You still wrecked my house, ruined my creation, and not only touched me without permission, but fought me and ruined my beautiful tails, and my ear will probably be broken for a day and a half. The only reason I didn't cut your head off right there was because I didn't want to cause a scene."
    Spoiler: Hinder
    Show
    "This should almost make us even."

+2 From Fire, The kind heart of the woolly rhino is corrupted and set ablaze. While it may only attach to people with kind hearts the beast itself is temperamental and prone to excessive use of force in its quest for justice.
    +2 From Foxes, On top of his already violent spirit, the woolly rhino has the spirit of a trickster. Prone to tricking mortals into taking actions to further its own twisted sense of justice and dealing out ironic karmic punishments to those it deems worthy of its ire.
    +1 From BEEEES! The beast has a honeyed tongue, like an assassin pouring poison into an ear it's words can infect the mind of who it possesses to believe that Deja Vu is a just soul.
    -2 Arrogance from her normal pettiness and anger stopping her from putting her all into it.
    Last edited by Demonjazz; 2020-01-22 at 07:21 PM.
    I prefer a keg of beer!