View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #141
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

Chern, 44/50 AP, Diviworld

The glamourised and highly intoxicated avatar of Chern popped into existence in his as-of-yet blank sixteenth of Timorin's alternate plane of reality. Beside him, arm interwoven with his own, was the buxom daughter of Dew'eyera, Sanctuary's Master Necromancer.

"Here we are!" Chern announced triumphantly, his words slurring just a little. "A whole new world... Quite literally. Timorin only just put it together. In fact it's so new, it may not even really exist yet, it could collapse in on itself any minute now!"

"Wow," said the young woman who's name Chern didn't quite remember, with a little less enthusiasm than he'd been hoping for. "Why's it so empty?"

"This is all my land," the Wiltwatcher explained hurriedly. "Timorin he, he put all this aside so that I could make something of my own, you see?"

"Right. Does Ymon-Thal have a place here too?"

"Oh yes, and so does Petr. All the gods have their own little area. Alatadriel has a mansion over there, Grawissen's got a library..."

"What are you going to put here then? Like a swamp?"

"Um..." Chern had in fact been intending to put a swamp full of rot and decay in his quadrant of the Diviworld, but the condescension being levelled at him through his date's dark eye-shadow forced him to reconsider. "I was still, er, thinking about it. But somewhere fun you know? Somewhere you can have a bit of a party. Something like a, uh..."

"Lame," she said, dealing Chern a greater wound than any sword could ever inflict with one drawled syllable. "You should make a ruin."

"Eh?"

"I love ruins. There're ruins in Sanctuary that are as old as the island itself, with the original Grawissen architecture. Dad uses them for his seances."

"Ahh..."

"But I like to visit them when no one's around. Bring a book, lay around on the crumbling battlements... Ruins are pretty hot, man."

"Oh!" Chern's eyes began to glow yellow, as he exerted his influence on the malleable space around them. "Say no more, my dear!"

Spoiler: Help!
    Show
    Help Timorin create a plane of reality

+4 decay, to turn his part of the diviworld into a spectacular ruined castle, full of dust and howling winds, overgrown with foliage and riddled with hazardous structural damage, from the deepest dungeons to the tallest towers. It will also be located in the middle of a swamp, because Chern is a strong independent male-identifying god who don't need no mortal (although deep down he kind of does, sad Chern).

For the device, Chern will style his after an hour glass, but full of glowloam instead of sand.
    Last edited by Garjel_blah; 2020-01-24 at 07:46 PM.