Ymon-Thal, 32/50 AP, Sanctuary

"Hey, I’m kind of fighting against these raptors things. Might have been a bit responsible for that. Mind helping me though, unite the land and everything… Ugh, My head still hurts.”

"We don't mind!" Ymon promised as Thal buried his face in his hands but not actually contradicting his livelier self.

The fox goddess explained some of her ideas for bringing the people together.

"I do not understand while mortals argue over these petty differences. Like different kinds of ants fighting each other."

"Ants do fight each other!" Ymon half-shouted. "Don't you remember? In the jungle! There was this big ant hill with the small black ones and then...then there were these bigger brown ones and..."

"Fine. We will help."

Spoiler: Help for Alatadriel
Show

Ymon-Thal assists Aladriel in influencing mortals to tolerate each other better by causing some to have random glimpses into past lives (+ 2 Life) as members of different races and cultures.

Ooooh...”, Ymon said softly as he floated a few feet above the ground of Sanctuary, slowly spinning around his own axis and bumping into the occasional tree branch.
Some time — hours? days? eons? — had passed since the chat with Alatadriel but with what was a little unclear.

"You do realize you can't actually get intoxicated, don't you?" Thal was sitting under one of the trees in the otherwise seemingly empty forest.

"I can pretend, I'm real good at pretend", Ymon replied, the edges of his words blurry.

Thal flew up to his other self and stopped his rotation with firm hand on the shoulder. "In any case, the party is over, and we have far more important things to do."

"Yeah, yeah", the God of Life mumbled. "I just gonna leave a present for the baby."

"Fetus."

After a few unsuccessful attempts Ymon snapped his fingers and reality responded accordingly.

Spoiler: Help for Petr
Show

Ymon-Thal assists Petr in the creation of Nerassus, granting the demigod the ability to sense souls around him, becoming aware of any living (+2 Life) soul in his vicinity.