Headed South

"I believe one of my colleagues may be able to help with that. Once you've gotten settled, you'll be reporting to him. His name is Balthius of the Black Dragon." Kaydara gestures towards the Black Dragon's mountain. "He has facilities that can be used in the furtherance of your magic. If you'd like to dock your ship at the compound, I'll let him know you're on your way."

[Red Base]

Kaydara raises an eyebrow in surprise. She wasn't expecting a mercenary to arrive so soon, but then, Emily isn't a representative of a mercenary company, just a freelancer. Still, she probably has the references to back up the claims she's made or else she wouldn't be here.

"I see," Kaydara says simply, considering for a moment. "We could definitely use your services. I take it you would need little else from us other than our funds, then? I don't think we would have need of your...destructive skills, but infiltration and intelligence gathering is always something we can utilize. What's your standard fee for a mission of that nature?"