Jessica's breath goes out of her with an almost audible thump. She hits her bench-seat in similar fashion, dazed boy the sudden sharp pain of impact. Unaware how narrowly she may have just avoided a much worse fate, tears well up in her eyes as she struggles to focus herself on anything but the pain. Laurelata's no-nonsense command calls her attention back to the matters at hand and seem to brook no arguments. Blinking her eyes clear, she fumbles in the floor of the skiff for the oar before trying to assist Marius once more in the rowing. "Keep-" she chokes on the words. "Just keep them away from me!" With obvious effort, she puts her whole being into the task, desperate to get away from the foul creatures.

Spoiler: Round 3, Jessica
Show
Jessica Cooper
F NG Aasimar (Angel-blooded) Cleric, Level 1, Init 2, HP 5/9, DR Acid, Cold, Elec resist 5, Speed
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, CMD 13, Fort 3, Ref 1, Will 4, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 0
Glaive +2 (1d8+3, x3)
Dagger +2/+1 (1d4+1, 19-20,x2)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 15, Cha 16
Condition +2 CL for divination spells
Augery 2/2 (weekly)
Inner beauty: 1/1
Alter self: 1/1
Channel energy: 8/8, 1d6
Touch of good: 5/5
Bit of Luck: 5/5

I'll let you address the details, as I'm not at all sure what actions or checks might apply. She lacks training for profession (sailor) or any other skills that seem directly applicable. I'll just provide (d20) (1d20)[8] and let you work out whatever needs to be worked out. Jessica is using all of her combat action(s) to try and get rowing again.