Dulnori was laying on mud, sad and bored. He looked up at the sky, a sky not filled with golden dragons, and sighed. He was planning on wallowing for a good week, when he felt that familiar pull. "Looks like some of the others are messing with reality again, let’s make this more readable.” Dulnori turned the earth beneath him to sand, and that sand soon turned itself into cute models of the gods. Their requests played out for him. "What do we got here, a steppe woman's being deified, a baby shower, and a real estate venture. Nothing unusual here, WAIT! Why is an Aeon being deified? When did this happen, why is this happening, should I have noticed? I should have. Ach” Dulnori dragged himself out of the mud pool and followed the trail of the message, how could he be so callous as to miss this? When he arrived at the source; he saw a strange and unnatural place. He had arrived in the passing, and it felt absolutely miserable. A bunch of souls, just flitting about, instead of being reborn immediately. What a strange project. Dulnori then saw Verys, once an Aeon, now a gloomy ruler of a gloomy place. He had expected this to be a joyous occasion, but there could be no joy for Verys anymore. Dulnori thought about speaking to her, but she had already sold her soul. He could not in good conscience revoke her choice, or hope to convince her otherwise through authority alone. Still, he was compelled to do something, to bring some light into her new form. The worm dug into her head, and placed a memory in her mind. When Thal-Verys sleeps, she dreams of her old home, so as to always remember who she once was.

Spoiler: Hinder Ymon-Thal
Show
+1 dreams. On occasion Thal-Verys dreams of the Steppe. This makes her wistful and distracted, and a bit more likely to let a soul or two go early.

Now Dulnori was even sadder than before. He sulked for a while, before remembering that little invitation he had gotten. Perhaps a party could cheer him up. Dulnori arrived in Sanctuary Island in a raging cloud of sand, and was immediately impressed. This was a party alright, in a very fancy city as well. A few hours of food and drink did a wonder on his mood, and soon the rhino was happier than a war-chief with mammoth brain on his spear tip. The city was a cavalcade of sights, tall buildings, great art, and all sorts of mages casting all sorts of spells. Dulnori loved it all, except for one thing.

"Why are you shamans here so namby-pamby?” Dulnori yelled at a passing mage,
“I’m a druid good sir, and I’ll have you know I’m too busy for these insults. I’ve got birds to watch and flowers to arrange.”
"Nonsense, you’re a shaman, just a weak one. You’re all so spoiled here with your magic flowing about all water like. Where I come from you gotta yank hard if you want magic to do anything, and you get pretty good at it. What’s worse is you waste your time on these small birds and flowers. Not real terror birds, just those tiny fluff things.
“chickens?”
"Ya fake birds. You gotta do something courageous. Be bold. Nature is big and scary, nature magic is all about being even bigger and scarier. So scary that a mammoth will do whatever you want just cause you looked at it funny
“And how would you know better than our arch druid, sand man?”
"Cause I invented the damn magic. Just watch and I’ll show you what I mean.
Dulnori reaches out, and yoinks a saber tooth right off the steppe, dropping it in on the ground. The rather miffed predator locks eyes with the terrified shaman, who summons every ounce of courage he has. After what seems like an eternity, the tiger bows. Dulnori tosses him back home.

"See what I mean good shaman. It’s all about presence. Now then, my card.” Dulnori hands the bewildered man a playing card, with the words, “Dulnori’s school of steppe style shamanry. Located, in steppe. Just pray for it” written on it, and walks off.

"Now, what was I supposed to be doing anyways. Oh yes, gifts for a baby. Well, with what I’ve seen, this baby will definitely need my help if they wanna be a proper contender in the fast paced world of nature magic.

A few hours later a terror bird arrives in front of Petr, carrying another one of Dulnori’s cards in his beak.

Spoiler: Help Petr
Show
+1 dreams. If Nerassus wants they can pray for guidance in the ways of shamanism. They’ll have a dream where they’re in the steppe, and the worm will be more than happy to tutor the child.

The next day Dulnori woke up on a beach, blending in perfectly with the sand. He had apparently fallen off Sanctuary Isle while drunk, and the tide had carried him along. He was in a very good mood and decided to take his landing as an act of fate. He wandered for a time, when he heard another call, something about making amends. “Dang it, everyone keeps bugging me today. Let’s see what we’re working with,” as he senses the message his eyes light up, “this… is… the best thing anyone has ever made in the history of ever! A proper hero for the ages, and handsome too. A beast like this, why they deserve the Dulnori treatment.” Dulnori performs a familiar move, and Deja Vu is marked with the golden scale.

Spoiler: Help Grawissen
Show
Deja Vu gains a single golden scale, like the Ceratopsians that came before it.
+2 Ambition. Deja Vu shall have a great will and desire for fame and glory, perfect to encourage heroic deeds.
+2 Fortune: The possessor of Deja Vu shall be blessed with an uncanny luck, all the better when their backs are on the wall.

Dulnori was pleased at this discovery, but suddenly grew wistful. The majesty of such a creation reminded him of his own failures, and the duty he was shirking. “I’m a damned fool. Running around like this, while Elkhoof and the rest work do so much. Back to work it is.” He took his leaf form, and rode the winds away from Tria, intending to return home. However, when he landed he felt something unusual. COLD. He took rhino shape instantly, and had a look around while his fur warmed up. He had landed in the Gnaw Wastes, and took to wandering. The place was misery, cold beyond anything he had felt, and barren. He could tell that life was hard here, for everyone, but he also felt hope. He watched the brave Neanderthals and saw their struggle. They were a lonely people, isolated from all but their enemies, yet they never gave up. They carved out a life amid the ice, and found joy even in a place like this. These were a people he could respect. Moreover, he saw signs of another power. Great beasts roamed this land, and the neanderthals often had strange and wonderful forms they used to face danger. As Dulnori noticed this he felt something familiar surge through the earth. The maker of magic was working once again, and they wanted to make life bloom in this land. How could he not help? This land deserved the Dulnori treatment too.

Spoiler: Help Su'ule
Show
Dulnori shall aid in making this land abundant.
+2 Fortune: Harvests in the Gnaw Wastes shall be bountiful and consistent. Fate is on the people’s side, so famine shall be rare.
+2 Ambition. The plants shall be both tasty and nutritious, thereby improving the neanderthals morale greatly. With healthier bodies and happier tongues they shall be both more able and more willing to take risks and perform acts of daring do.

Dulnori was inspired now. He had a job to do, and he wasn’t going to let one failure stop him. He reached out, and pulled back the statue he’d made. His trip into a few souls had made him stronger, and he was determined. He breathed life into it once again, with renewed confidence and vigor. The statue shook and shuddered, it’s time was coming, but Dulnori wasn’t out of the woods yet. The dragons were vulnerable, a stillbirth could still occur. Dulnori realized his real issue. He was rushing into this difficult task alone. It is always in unity that people have strength, and the same is true of the gods. Dulnori searched and searched, until he finally came across the goddess of this land. “Greeting Su’ule, mother of monsters, maker of magic, and leader of the neanderthals. We haven’t met, but I’ve felt the ripple of your actions. I am the rhino, the whirlwind, the leaf, the worm, the sky, the spear, and the sun. I am Dulnori. I wish to create dragons of gold, creatures of wisdom and magic. I tried once before, but faltered, now I’m trying again and I need your help. They shall teach mortals a great deal, and will speak your name just as well as they shall speak my partner’s and mine. I know it shall be pleasing for all to hear. What do you say?

Spoiler: Action 12 AP/8 DC create the Golden Dragons.
Show
Su’ule is able to react to this.
The Golden Dragons appear and act much as mentioned before, although, should Su’ule aid, she may add a lesson she’d like them to teach.
+2 Fortune: The Golden Dragons bless men. They grant gold and luck, listen to the prayers of the people, and alter the current of destiny.
+2 Ambition: The Golden Dragons preach and teach. They spread the word of Dulnori and Nestellbam and encourage growth and glory. They are great trainers and teachers.
+1 Dreams: A new addition, the Golden Dragons can emulate the worm and appear in the dreams of men. They do this to give omens and advice, and to aid in the progress of shamanism. Many steppe shamans shall first learn of their ability thanks to a Golden Dragon’s sleep message. They sometimes reach into the dreams of potential shamans outside the steppe, particularly neanderthals. The dreams model harsh steppe training, and the student’s gain a much better grasp over nature magic than they had before.

After that encounter the leaf flew back home. Quickly he realized he’d forgotten entirely about his new real estate. The sand let himself fall deeper and deeper into the earth, until he had arrived in the divine realm. He was tired after all this work, and decided it would be good to make somewhere to rest. This would also help solve his little disappearing problem, or at least give him somewhere to be while that happened.

Spoiler: Help Timorin
Show
Dulnori’s portion is called The Emerald Castle, a veritable resort that runs itself. It’s a huge building, colored green with emerald. The place is a perfect palace of pleasure, filled with attractions of all kinds, the most notable of which are the following.
The Arcade- This is a huge room for recreation of all kinds. Card games and roulette wheels abound, not to mention fields for any sport a person could dream of. It plays with constructs it generates that look like humans with green skin and no blemishes. Prizes are common and bountiful, a visitor could easily leave with a ruby the size of their head. Of course, if a challenge is desired, The Emerald Castle can easily turn up the difficulty, and it’s skill in cards and sport is legendary.
The Feast Hall- A massive table with delicacies prepared on the spot. No matter what it is the food shall always be healthy and filling, not to mention absolutely delicious. The supply is infinite, and you can take as much food as you can carry back home.
The Hot Spring- A hot tub of epic proportions. The water is always as warm as it needs to be. A trip here will make you forget all your pains and sorrows.
The Tar Pit- Dulnori’s personal equivalent of the above. He sleeps submerged in rhino form for relaxation, and this is where his body ends up between ages.

The divivice for this realm is a great pillar just outside the eternal arena. Winners of the Miracle Games get the right to enter for a day, although the day always feels like it lasts longer than normal.

+2 Fortune: The Emerald Castle is basically good fortune in physical form. It’s an unforgettable experience that always leaves you richer, literally and metaphorically
+2 Ambition: The promise of The Emerald Castle shall drive men to search for the divivices.