Alatadriel sat among a troupe of Flame Dancers as they toured the countryside of Al-Setor. She watched over the dancers as they fluttered about, quite clumsy in their attempts to try and master the flame. Most sat learning breathing techniques, but there were a few who were already on their first leg of their journey. Alatadriel sat eating an apple with one of the ‘masters’ who was taking a break.

“Do you find it easy? Living a happy life, that is?”

“Do you not find it easy, Mistress?”

“There are good days, there are bad days. But I’m not bound to die.”

“You’re bound into some sort of dream state for many many lifetimes though. Is that not similar to a fear of death for you, Iridescent One?”

“Well… It’s not exactly the same. It’s not like I don’t think, and I’m not seeing anything it’s just that… It’s all foggy. I slumber and it feels like... It feels like everything is happening at once. Like… Everything has happened only minutes ago, but also like an age has passed. It’s hard to describe. It’s not like when I go to bed in my mortal form, but all that information, it gets all jumbled in your head and you can’t really make it heads or tails of it even if you wanted too, and you never really want too... And then you wake up, and it feels like it never happened. You just feel… Rested afterward.”

“That is not too far from death.”

“What do you mean?”

“Mortals you know. We have to live with death on our minds a lot. Most ignore it, but… Well… Just think of… A wave.” She looks out into the distance, where the ocean could be vaguely seen from the roadsides of Al-Setor. “A wave, it swells, and it thrashes, but when it breaks onto the shore… It’s no longer a wave. But that doesn’t mean it goes away. It just changes... I’ll die one day, spend my due in The Passing, and when I come back… I’ll wake up, and it will feel like it never happened. I’ll just feel rested.”

Alatadriel sat with her head rested in her hand. She stayed this way for several minutes just staring out into the horizon as others worked around her. Seeing the god lost in thought, the master left her too her own devices as the troupe went back to work.

As Alatadriel sat munching thoughtfully on an apple, she saw a figure far in the distance. “Dan-Dillion, could you hand me the spyglass? Someone is approaching us.”
“Of course, Protector of The Hearth… But, any idea who it might be?”

Alatadriel trained her sight into the distance, a woman ran headlong through the trees. She wore a plain beige cotton dress, but she wore a vibrant blue cloak over her head, the same color of a tropical sea. “A noble on the run by the looks of it.”

“Alatadriel!” The woman yelled from across the plain, the fox goddesses keen ears being the only one to hear her.

“Noble on the run? Is she being chased? Should we send help?”

Alatadriel looked distracted. “No, uh she looks fine… But, uh, I think she’s looking for me.”

Dan-Dillion lounged back into his chair. “Well, you are a god, immortal mistress. That only sounds natural to me.”

“I don’t know. It feels a bit different… I’m going out to meet her. She looks a bit concerned… No need to follow.” Alatadriel snapped her fingers.

~~~

With a puff of smoke, Alatadriel appeared before the woman. As the woman got a sense of her bearings again, she grabbed Alatadriel tightly and embraced her. ”You have no idea what I went through to see you again!” She sobbed into Alatadriel’s breast. “I’m, oh, geez.” Alatadriel stood there unsure of what to do with her hands. They were held outwards as if she was afraid to touch the woman. The woman choked a little before speaking. “You… You don’t remember me, but… Could you please let me hold you a little longer?”
Alatadriel tentatively wrapped her arms around the smaller woman. Really, she was rather large, not in the same sense of Alatadriel, an imposing graceful figure. Large much in the same way a fireplace is large. Broad and plain and at a distance the red brick may seem cruel, but up close it was welcoming and warm. Alatadriel ran a hand down the back of the woman. As she shifted her hands she noticed a subtle but noticeable bulge in her clothing. “You know, you really shouldn’t exhaust yourself. It’s bad for the baby.”

The woman gave a soft chuckle. “That’s uh, what I came here to talk about, actually… It’s…” She hesitated. “There’s not really an easy way to say it, but… Oh, I should have rehearsed… No, no. My child is… Uh, yours as well.”

Alatadriel’s face did not change, but her hands tightened slightly. “I think you are mistaken. I don’t even know your name.”

“It’s Magus Ravenhold.” She didn’t let go of Alatadriel. “My friends call me Maggie.” She moved a strand of hair away from Alatadriel’s face. “You really do look like you came from one of my dreams… Which, I guess you did.”

Alatadriel moved her hands up to stroke the hair Magus. “Listen, honey. I appreciate the compliment, and you aren’t bad looking yourself. But I’m not the one you’re looking for. Regardless of who you saw in your dreams.

Maggie frowned. “Do you really not remember? Oh, we danced for what seemed like hours under a full moon. We had a stroll through a moonlit beach, you took me to bed. Oh, I had thought it was just a dream, how could a goddess possibly take interest in me, but… Here I am, with a child.”

“I really don’t remember you. I’m sorry to disappoint.” Alatadriel said freeing herself from the grip of the smaller woman

Magus pounded lightly on Alatadriel’s chest. “No, No. I know that it was you! I know! I’m not an idiot! I know what happened! You were-It was the first hour of the party. You were embarrassed because someone pulled at one of your tails, and I was there! I was there at the side of the party because my date stood me up, and I was having an awful time! And you were there for me, and I was there for you! It was magical.” Magus deflated as she wiped a tear away. “You really don’t remember. I thought you were different. You… You told me that sometimes, you wished that you stayed a fox. You know that?”

Alatadriel’s face lit up with recognition for the first time.

Spoiler: A vague recollection
Show
Alatadriel was there all gussied up, and ready to be praised, but… Ugh, Sanctuary. Her mood was ruined quickly. And Alatadriel sat embarrassed, aggravated, and most of all somber on the beachside. Skipping rocks into the ocean.
“Why’d I even come to this stupid party.”

Magus took a seat next to Alatadriel. “Tell me about it.” Her mascara had run across her face. Alatadriel remembered her slumping over, in her big, poofy white dress and her black hair she looked a bit like a burnt dumpling… In a kind of cute way.

“Like, the host is such a drag, and everyone is like way too polite, and Ugh, I should have worn something lighter, it’s so humid here. I feel like my dress is going to take some of me with it when I take it off.” Alatadriel loosened her collar a bit. “And I just had like this big blowout with a friend. Over something that he’s blaming ME of all people for! When he was trying to screw everyone over, and no one could see it.”

Magus took a sip from her flagon. Losing a couple of layers herself. “The humidity is not so bad, you get used to it after a while. The party though… I felt like I couldn’t breathe, it was so suffocating, being in there with everyone I knew ”

“Yeah. things used to be so much more solitary back in the day. It’s kind of hard to get used to the way things are now.”

Magus scratched the back of her head. “So… I thought I was getting somewhere with this guy Tyler.”

“Yeah?” Alatadriel drank from her cup.

“Yeah, he’s like funny, and he’s like big and strong and tall. Yunno, like the whole package.”

Alatadriel looked towards Maggie. “Yeah, I can imagine.”

“Well, he said that he was gonna go with me… But, oh jeez.” She blew her nose into a napkin. “When he went to get drinks, I was gonna check on him. And I find him in the arms of freaking Misty! Like he doesn’t even know that she already has a boyfriend! And like… It was this big thing, and I totally freaked out. And he’s saying all this stupid stuff to me. That it wasn’t what it looked like, and all this. And I get really upset, and well... I end up crying in the bathroom. And I try to go back to the party but now everyone is like ‘what happened, Maggie?’ ‘Oh, I feel so bad for you Maggie’, and it’s just like coming nonstop, so I just end up crying even more because I’m so dumb, which makes me even more upset… And like… I just wanna scream.”

Alatadriel looked around. “I mean no one is around. You could do that now if you’d like.”

“Oh no, no. I couldn’t do that.”

“Come on, it could be fun.”

Magus looked around as well… “Maybe just once.” She got up and looked out into the ocean, cupping her hands over her mouth. “FUUUUCK YOU TYYYYLEEERRR!!”

Alatadriel laughed as she grabbed Maggie’s shoulders. Helping balance her in the shifting sand. “There doesn’t that feel better?”

Magus giggled but drew her arms in closer. “A little bit, but not really.” She wiped another tear from her eye. “Jeez, I feel so stupid getting upset over him. I know he’s not worth it, but it… It still hurts you know.”

“Hey, hey. Don’t let someone have that kind of control over you. Come on, we can have a good time without him. Let’s go back to the party, show off how much fun we’re having.”

Magus sniffled. “Oh, I couldn’t handle that. All those eyes on me.” Maggie’s eyes looked into Alatadriel’s. “How about we just have our own little party. Yunno, just the two of us.”

Alatadriel hesitated. It felt wrong spending all this time with a mortal and one who talked so passively to her… But everything just came so easily. “Yeah,” She said her frown quickly turning into a smile. “I think I’d like that.”

It couldn’t have been more than two hours, but it felt like an eternity. They danced, they sung, they talked, and talked, and drank, and ate, and danced some more. Sometimes, it was good to be treated like a mortal... No, it wasn’t the same as being treated like a mortal. She knew what she was, but… It didn’t bother her.
… What was she talking about? She hated this, she always demanded respect, but… It felt good. To not be judged. To not have expectations. To have someone act like they didn’t know you. It felt strange, it was good… But not. It made her chest feel light, but far away.

One thing had led to another, and Alatadriel had found herself in Maggie’s house… And well, you know how these types of stories end.

Alatadriel sat on the edge of the bed. She was looking at her hands, thinking everything over as Maggie read a scroll by her bedside. Her hands. It was something that had taken time to get used to. Paws, they felt so much more natural, but sometimes it felt like she had always had hands. It was so hard to remember everything. It was so long ago. She had begun to forget a lot of feelings. Normalcy. That’s what she was feeling. She turned her hand into that of a paw, laying it over her other hand. She hadn’t felt normal in a long time. Because she wasn’t normal. Everything came easy to her now. So much of what drove her as a fox, what drives humans now. It was gone for her. She could never get it back. But… She felt normal now.
Normal… She strove her life to be more than normal to be better. What struggle is there now though?
She let out a deep sigh as she turned her paw back into a hand.

Magus put her scroll down. “Is there something bothering you, Ala?”

“Ala?”

“Your name is a bit long.”

“What? It isn’t! It’s the perfect length. It took a lot of time to decide on that name, you know.” Ala said indignantly

Magus took Alatadriel’s hand. “It’s a beautiful name, but something’s bothering you.”

Alatadriel let out another sigh. “Okay, but you can’t tell anyone. And I mean no one, not a single soul. Not even your soul could tell anyone.”

Maggie chuckled. “My lips are sealed. I’ll take it to the grave, and beyond. I’ll swear my life… And my unlife.”

Alatadriel hesitated. Staying silent for more than a minute. “I… I miss being a fox.”

“Can’t you still be a fox?”

“I mean… yeah, but it’s not the same. I miss how simple it was. All of my goals were easy, understandable. Get food, find a place to sleep, don’t get stepped on. That’s all I had to worry about. But now, it’s all about the future, what’s right, what’s wrong.”

“You’re growing up. Learning more about the world.”

“... I guess I wouldn’t really know. It’s…” Alatadriel rubbed her temples. “I don’t think the same way anymore. It’s so different. It was like… Who am I? What is the world? All the big questions. It’s not that I just didn’t think them. It was like I couldn’t think them. But now everything, it just pounds on my head until I can quiet it. And sometimes it’s easy. It was easy when we danced, but right now it’s hard. All of them swirling around. Questioning all my actions.”

Magus laid down staring at the ceiling. “That’s what being a human is like. You’re getting used to emotions that you’re not familiar with. And it’s easy to shut them out. But you have to acknowledge them. It sounds to me like you’re having regrets.”

“Regret… I think that I regret a lot of things. But… Not staying a fox, a mortal. I think that I regret that most of all. I used to be able to achieve my goals. But…” A blue flame sprung up in Alatadriel’s hand. “All this power. I can achieve so much, but, it’s like everything that matters, the really big differences I could make. Stuff that matters. It’s like it’s all out of my reach now. I want to teach them, but if they’re doing it just because I said so then what have they learned? And… And.” Alatadriel changed into a human form. “I’m sorry, but I need to leave.”

“What? Where are you going?”

“I… I just need some air, okay. This… This Isn’t right.”

“What isn’t right? You’re opening up. There’s nothing wrong with that. That’s good… You’re good. You… You love me right?”

“That’s… It’s, It’s complicated! We just met. I need some air! I need to think.”

“You can’t run away from your problems. It’d be better just to confront them now.”

“I-I’m not running away! I’m fine. I just… Need some time to think.”

Magus wrapped herself up in her blankets. Covering her modesty as she half got up. “Listen… I’m not going to make you stay. I… I definitely couldn’t even if I tried. But, I don’t think you should be alone right now. Sometimes it’s better to work out feelings together. And this is one of those times”

Alatadriel changed her outfit into one better for the chillier weather of the night. She turned as she opened the door. “I’m leaving Maggie.”

“Will I see you again?”

Alatadriel hesitated as she walked through the door, but she didn’t turn back to Magus. “I don’t know. I just don’t know Maggie.”
Magus was left all alone in her house. Only the thumping of her heart to keep her company.

Alatadriel sat down at the bar with a dour look on her face. “Give me a drink, a big one.”

Alatadriel grabbed Magus tightly. Pulling her in for a kiss. “I was so stupid to leave you.” She stroked Magus’s hair. “I had a miserable time afterward.”

Maggie giggled. “I hate to say that I’d I told you so, buut…”

“No, No. I deserve it. I… I don’t know how I could make it up to you. Leaving you like that. It was awful, it was terrible. I-I”

“It’s alright.”

“It’s not alright. You went through so much, You had to cross a sea, and find out where I was, you must have been searching for months, and-and-”

Magus took hold of Alatadriel’s hands. “And we’re together now.”

“Why? Why did you even come back?”

“I… Well I didn’t have much of a choice. No one believed me, and well… One thing led to another, and… Well, I lost my job, my parents kicked me out. My friends distanced themselves from me, and well… I got the next boat out of there. ”

Alatadriel looked appalled. “That’s terrible, I’m so sorry. I just… I really don’t know how you could forgive me.”

“Alatadriel.” Magus gripped her hands more tightly. “I… I never really fit in. I’m not really sure why. I kept blaming myself. I must have come up with a million different explanations why. A million different reasons to blame myself. Maybe it was my weak magic, maybe I’m just awkward, maybe I’m just too romantic. And I thought that if I worked a little bit harder, I could overcome this. And I dreaded it, living a normal life. But then you came and for the first time. I felt like I didn’t have to prove myself… Instead of pretending, I just… Felt normal as I was.”

Alatadriel looked down into Magus’s eyes, one hand placed around her back, and the other stroking her long raven hair. “I really love you.” Alatadriel planted a kiss on Magus’s forehead. “I really, really love you. You know that?”

~~~

Alatadriel and Magus came back to the camp, arms linked around each other. Magus was giggling as she leaned against the taller goddess. “Oh, you should have seen the look on Misty’s face. Oh, is that a bit mean? It’s probably a bit mean… But-”
Alatadriel laughed. “But it was pretty funny.”

One of the masters among the troupe let out a single hearty laugh. “Well, how goes it with the runaway noble?”

Magus blushed as Alatadriel curtsied to the master. “Ah, you haven’t been introduced. Dan-Dillion, this Magus Ravenhold. She’s my… Mate? No, no… Humans don’t use that. Ah… I can never remember-”

Magus already bright red waved frantically “She’s my fiance. The word is fiance, dear.”

The master gave a loud, prolonged laugh. “Ahaha! Seems you got along a bit better than expected.”

“It’s a long story.” Magus stood awkwardly. Some of the students turned to look towards the couple as they saw their goddess coming back with a woman.

“So… Don’t mean to be rude, but when’s the wedding? Wouldn’t want to miss something like that. It’d be the event of the century.”

“Oh, no, no. We were planning on having a smaller event.” Magus said. “Yunno, just friends and family-Well, I can’t invite either of those now that I think about it.”

“I… Don’t think I have either of those,” Alatadriel said, a bit sad.

“You could invite some of the gods?” Dan-Dillion said

“Eh, I don’t know if that’s the best idea, yunno… They don’t get along all that well on the best days. Dumpling, do we really want the gods at our wedding?”

Maggie nervously shook her head. “Oh, I couldn’t imagine more than one.”

“Maybe one?”

“Two Max.”

The master bowed to the two. “Well, if I may humbly request. We are still quite far from Al-Setor. If you have any needs for me, You may simply ask. It has been long since I have had the need, but I have been ordained as a priest.”

~~~

A mixture of grumbling and excitement was heard as the wedding started. It was early in the morning before the sun crested the sky. The wedding site overlooked a steep sea cliff. The cries of gulls and the soft crash of the gulf had some of the students asleep in their seats. Others would wake each other up not wanting to miss the big moment. Various makeshift chairs were set up on the two sides of the aisle. One half seated was the various people that made up the troupe of Fire Dancers. The other half was a group of foxes and hua-ling that were sitting dutifully on the chairs. On each side, there was a chair reserved in the front row. One reserved for Kahar-Djin and the other side a seat reserved for Chern who were both invited.
In the middle was a raised platform with a podium, behind it stood the master of the troupe, wearing a fine pressed white garment, a stole hung around his neck, with stylized flames dotting the ends of it. There sat various floral arrangements on the sides of the platform. Red lilies, fox flower, and pink roses interspersed tastefully with purple irises and blue morning glories. Two vines, one a pastel orange trumpet vine, and the other a vibrant arrangement of morning glories blue with lines of a pure white lining them. The two vines tangled together in the middle growing alongside the metal archway placed at the stairs to the platform.
Standing below the podium was a small fire pit, crackling gently, the pit was a shining bronze that was lowered into the platform. The lip of the pit extended outwards several feet.

The two blushing brides stood fixing each other’s dresses in a caravan as the visitors waited expectantly. “Did you really have to invite the foxes?” Magus asked.

Alatadriel tightened the binds of the corset that Magus was wearing. “Well… I made the hua-ling, and it’s probably been enough generations that the foxes are… Somehow related to me. So they’re a kind of family.”

Maggie dabbed at the corner of Alatadriel’s eye. Fixing her uneven makeup. “Family is a bit overrated if you ask me, but if they make you happy dear.” She reapplied eyeliner to Alatadriel. “I thought you hated Chern though?”

Alatadriel straightened the position of the hair ornament on Magus “It’s a bit complicated. He’s nice, but he kind of creeps me out. I thought he’d curse us or something if we didn’t invite him… And I haven’t had the best relationship with all the gods. Timorin is a bit too… Dramatic for our wedding, Ymon is a little too excitable and Thal creeps me out worse than Chern, and the others are too far away for you to know about.”

Magus reapplied her lipstick before giving a little spin for her fiance. “How do I look?”

Alatadriel had a far off look on her face. “You’re as beautiful as the opulent night sky as the bright aurora glows.”

“The Aurora?”

“Oh, it’s something an old friend of mine showed me. At the ends of the earth, during certain times of the year, the sky burns with beautiful purples, blues, and reds. I’ll have to show you, it’s a transcendent experience. Seeing the bright lights interplay in the sky.” Alatadriel gave a soft sigh as she remembered her friend.

Magus reached up and caressed the face of Alatadriel. “I don’t have the same way with words, but I do have a good memory. ‘Now Love, the ineluctable, With bittersweetness fills me, Overwhelms me, and shakes my being’-Sapphos.”

The couple swayed gently back and forth in each other’s hands. “Bitter sweetness huh?”

“It sounded better in my head.”

Alatadriel tittered “Oh, I couldn’t imagine something as sweet, and daring. A blending of decadent chocolate as dark as night and bitter as winter with the midsummer sweetness of ripe raspberry, tasting of the soft rays of a lazy day. The bitterness only adds to the taste, it does not subtract. For how could winter take away from the summer day?”

Magus let out a high pitched giggle. “I hope you saved some of the flattery for your vows.”

Alatadriel looked out towards the horizon as the grey blues of morning started to slowly change color “Oh, we better hurry! I want the light to be just right for this.”

The two brides walked with each other down the aisle. Some of the students clapped as the two brides in their immaculate outfits walked down the aisle, waking up other barely awake members of the audience. Some of the foxes though confused yipped in appreciation at their master as the two went down the aisle. The guests quieting down some as the band started to play.
Magus and Alatadriel took their place on opposite sides of the fire, staying within the bronze lip of the fire. They took two unlit candles that stood off the bronze lip and held them neatly in their hands. The priest motioned to the crowd to come to a new quiet as the band played a softer tune.
“Friends, families, and followers. We are here gathered here today not only to share in this union between two souls but to exalt our beloved goddess, The Divine Iridescent Elegance of Vu-”

“You can skip the titles,” Alatadriel said quickly.

“Of our beloved goddess, Alatadriel. Who has found love among mortals with the beautiful Magus Ravenhold of Sanctuary. Knowing that this holy rite is unbreakable, may you take your seven steps forward towards this holy union.”

Alatadriel talked as she put one foot forward. The sun peeked up from the horizon as she started. “I swear by the moon, and the stars, and all the gods above to love, and cherish, and honor you with all my heart.”
She took another step forward “Through thick, and thin, through your ups and downs. I will be there for you like so many never were.
For the first time in my long existence, I feel like I don’t deserve something. To do better not only by you but by myself.
You make me remember what it was like to be a mortal. To have uncertainty thump in your chest as you go about your day, to feel needed, and to feel equal. To feel all that I have missed.
You humble me. For I can move the mountains, the heavens and the sky, but I am powerless against that force known as love
I was scared at first. I turned away from my feelings and this fear has caused me to commit some actions that I'm not proud of. Regret another emotion that I forgot.” Alatadriel stooped down low and lit her candle on the fire pit.
“And despite all of this, you were always there for me. With patience and perseverance, you taught me not to be afraid, to open up and to let love into my life.” With her last step, she stepped off the bronze lip.

Magus started her seven steps "I swear by the moon, and the stars, and all the gods above to love, and cherish, and honor you with all my heart.
Through the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, and through a sea of troubles. For when you are sick, and when you’re tired. I will be there beside you like I was when we first met.
For almost all my years, I felt estranged and distant. Like a woman looking in on her own life. And what a miserable lot I had, but like the flame of a cottage on a weary path, there you were.
I remembered what it was to feel better than okay. To feel like myself. Free of expectations and worries, it was like a weight lifted from my chest, I could finally breathe.
You gave me confidence when I had none. I could shout, and yell, and dance without feeling like someone was watching.
It felt like a dream that would burst the moment that you let it go. Something soft, and ephemeral. I thought that It was meant for someone so rough and plain like me.
But you taught me to accept myself. I could allow dreams to become a reality as rough and plain as the hearth that warmed me at night. And now I’ll have my dream warm my bed at night.” As Magus took her last step she lit her candle off the flame of Alatadriel’s.

“Now sharing in the flame of heavenly love. Please, present each other. The tokens of your love.” The couple both carefully set their candles into a dikirion.

Alatadriel extended her hands as she brought out a necklace with a black cord, holding a rectangular carved pendant at the end. The glittering silver pendant depicted a fox sleeping peacefully against a fireplace at the foot of its master’s chair. She carefully moved Magus’s hair as she placed the necklace on her neck.
Magus brought out her necklace. It was a rough leather cord on which a collection of polished semi-precious stones were placed. Primarily jasper, but with other stones such as tigers eye and sardonyx. At the end of the necklace was a large fire agate carved with a simple wave cresting the ocean on the pendant. Alatadriel helped Magus as she struggled somewhat to get the necklace on the taller woman.

“Alatadriel do you take Magus Ravenhold to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

“More than anything in the world.” The couple both looked deeply into each other’s eyes as they both held their candles across from each other.

“Magus Ravenhold do you take Alatadriel to be your lawfully wedded wife.”

“More than you could imagine.”

“May we now extinguish the fires of your previous lives so that the fires of passion may burn within you anew.” Two helpers readied large buckets of water near the firepit. “As the candles, you have placed upon the dikirion melt, they will become one with each other. Upon that time, you will truly be able to call each other wives.” The helpers dumped their buckets into the firepit, as the steam ascended into the sky, the priest said. “You may now kiss the bride.”

Alatadriel, hesitating for but a second had Magus taking the lead. Looking rather strange as the shorter woman dipped Alatadriel down low. She stopped for a moment, booping her wife on the nose “Have I ever told you how much I love you?” Of all the kisses they had together, this was perhaps the most passionate.

~~~

The couple laid down on a bed of soft grass, snuggled together in a large blanket they looked up into the fiery sky above. “I told you that it was transcendent didn’t I?”

Magus looked up into the sky as the aurora danced above like heavenly dancers. “I know, but… Well, I don’t know what I imagined, but I certainly couldn’t imagine anything like this.”

Alatadriel snuggled in closer. “I should have brought another blanket though. I didn’t expect it to be quite so cold this time of the month.”

Magus had a sly grin on her face. “You know what’d help you warm up?”

Alatadriels hands reached down low “I think, I know what you’re talking about.”

Magus’s face grew red as she moved on top of Alatadriel “Ready for round 2?”