Quote Originally Posted by WurmD View Post
> before the entire workforce is exhausted.
Oh noooes! Exhausted as in "temporary reduction in a unit’s stats"?
They have not gained the exhausted status. They are merely unable to make any further progress on construction this turn.

Innate Knowledge! What may happen to an exhausted unit when it performs an action that would cause it to be exhausted?
The level of exhaustion could increase.

Continue work with unexhausted units, but not hurrying, supporting Jessie and letting her do most of the work?
You currently have no units that are able to make any progress on construction this turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphermancer View Post
Alright first question could we pay woody upkeep to charge him up now to do some construction. ( paid in shmuckers)
A deactivated golem would normally have to be reactivated with juice.

2nd would tools geared towards construction speed the work along making it faster and less exausting for our units. What would it cost to make these tools juice wise.
This would depend on which tools you are attempting to make.

Quote Originally Posted by WurmD View Post
Good questions!

Info found at compilation thread

EDIT1:
> Erfman believes he might be able to change a spear in to a longspear using juice alone. (it is very similar to a spell he already knows)
Does Erfman think changing a spear into a longspear will be a spell very similar to this?
Yes that is indeed the spell

Erfman's eye twinkle as he tries to hide an excited smile "Dotti.. you know of my insatiable curiosity for all matters magical. Now I'm utterly curious to know if albeit one falls under the wing of Moneymancy, and the other of Turnamancy, if either could not be achieved through Signamancy albeit in a less direct fashion (with perhaps more subtle results for the same effort expended). Are you implying Signamancy upgrades to a city would only give intangible benefits (perhaps morale bonuses, or maluses for enemies)?" Erfman asks with a mischievous smile.

”If applied correctly Signamancy can be used to mimic the effects of some spells from other disciplines though usually to a lesser extent... I am afraid this is not something I am very experienced with though.” Dotti replies. ”Ohno I wouldn’t say only intangible benefits though morale bonuses are something that signamancy can achieve” Dotti quickly adds. ”The real benefit of signamancy is having more control over how to customise your city. It can even give areas without purpose or function true purpose...” Dotti reveals.

"And will any such casting benefit from being cast during an upgrade, versus at any other point of time?" Erfman then asks.

”Changes are much easier during an upgrade and their effects can be more widespread... While similar spells can be cast at other times during an upgrade is certainly the best.” Dotti reveals. ”It is a shame you do not have a Thinkamancer I hear truly amazing things can be achieved while using a link during an upgrade...” Dotti adds with a faraway look.