Thread: Trog's Tavern CLIV

1. - Top - End - #122
    Ghost in the Playground

Default Re: Trog's Tavern CLIV

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Previously...

And now...

[Scratchpeck]

Reinholdt nods. "It is. We helped solve a meme virus awhile back that ravaged Inside's non-human population." Terrible virus that.

Rein's grin returns twice as wide. "Yeah I can. Side effects included, but that doesn't stop me." Rein starts floating upwards until he's a few inches off the bar stool just to show his point. He's definitely flying. Or at least, levitating. He also turns entirely pink, skin and hair, to match his eyes. After a moment, the color fades and he floats back down to his seat. "It's not the best thing that ever happened to me, but it's close and I sure didn't do anything to deserve it."

The treasure hunter nods at Kestrel. "What about you? Can you fly?" He's been wondering about that for awhile now.

AvianFeline

The word "meme" meant nothing to Kestrel, but for once her curious nature didn't lead her to asking about it. She was far, far too interested with the concept of flight. When Reinholdt turned pink and lifted into the air, her golden eyes widened with amazement. "Woah... you can fly!" As with many things in the nexus, someone with the ability to fly was new to her, and in this case it seemed absolutely incredible. She pictured the freedom of being able to just soar through the air, to swoop and laugh in delight.

"Hmm? Oh, you asking 'cus of these?" Kestrel held up her forearm, running the fingers of her other hand through the mess of brown feathers that sprouted from it's underside. "Nah, I can't fly. I really wish I could! I do have... sorta a natural feather fall I guess. But what's flying like? How high can you go!? How fast!?" The little birdgirl was overflowing with excitement. Maybe there could even be a way for her to learn to fly!
    Last edited by Meowmai; 2020-02-25 at 12:20 AM.