Kara led Michael out of Jason’s house with a final parting wave to the dealer. Once they were clear of the cloying stench of the marijuana, Kara took a deep breath. Lungs filling with the salty sting of the sea from their proximity to the sea.

”He really didn’t want us there…” Kara mused thoughtfully as she pulled the ziplock from her bag and inspected it carefully. ”Something about that vulture thing is giving me a bad feeling, y’know? Anyhow…I really appreciate the hook-up, Michael. Maybe I can help you score some roadies at our next concert to show my appreciation!” The Cahalith waggled her brows suggestively to Michael while they made their way back to his car.

”I’m going to let the others know we’re done here. Do you think you could like…drop me off at the harbour where we’re staying? I think that’s a good spot to start. But…I’m going to take this now and see what I can see.”

Kara fired a quick text via group-chat to her Packmates: <<Hope ur doing good. Gonna be AFK for a little bit. Michael will keep an eye on me. Wish me luck!>>

Spoiler: OOC
Show

I figure heading home. Kara is likely going to want to check in with the Reveler and have quick access to the Hisil if needed. Who know what this'll do....