"I take a serving of raw wild boar, if you can do that?" Nahscha looks quite astonished at the summoned food and gives it try. "It's perfect. The best consistency even for my small ones." Nahscha animates the small Nagas too try too and they seem eager too get more food in their stomachs.

She looks at Larimar with a sly grin. "It's not often that other folk find our children cute, I appreciate all of your help, thankfully they have quite thick scales but if I can't get to them regularly they may shrivel up." The blanket is accepted and worked into the impromptu nesting area, some of the small nagas try to curl it around them, what Nahscha seems to find utterly fascinating.

She eats the food Thaum conjured… Though not all of it, she nearly finishes one half of the conjured food, her stomach bulging noticably, her three children have curled around her and she produces an audible belch. "I may have been a Jerry out there at first. I'm sorry for that. You can rest in my domain if you want too, also I may be able to fit one of this best apples in my stomach, though only one."

Nahscha has curled around herself, her head comfortably resting on her body.