Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
True story, one of the devs on twitter confirmed recently rank 3 and up is the top 1% of the community. Not sure exactly where rank 5 lands (since I am sure there are a lot of people who congregate at the rank floro and never push forward to 4), but probably significantly better than anyone would guess from looking at forums/streams.

Which reminds me, I have not played ranked basically at all since DoD came out. Which is strange because I actually have DoD, I just have had no interest in playing. I've mostly been logging on to complete quests, then maybe a game of battlegrounds before swapping out to do something else.

Hopefully whatever the devs have up their sleeves from this hearthstone summit is something amazing. Because my interest is lower than it has been in a long time, and I can't really say for sure why. There's nothing particularly bad about the meta, there's just no decks that are particularly grabbing me and making me want to play. It'll be the first time in a long time I did not make the rank 5 push for the free golden epic.
Iksar (Dean Ayala) released ranked distributions for November: (with at least 1 game played) and all players above rank 25.

Rank 25-15: 63% of players
Rank 15-10: 19% of players
Rank 10-5: 12% of players
Rank 5-1: 6% of players
Legend: 0.3% of players

https://twitter.com/IksarHS/status/1...626515457?s=20

In his previous meta spotlight, he mentioned it was based on the top 1% of players, which he said were roughly rank 3 to legend.