1. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 24: Don't tell the others, but I'm rooting for you!

Rank distribution numbers make me feel better about having such difficulty pushing above rank 7 even with meta decks.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
    Meanwhile I've been playing a Desert Obelisk Paladin I threw together on a whim and having fun with it because the current meta is good, but doesn't have a ton of decks I personally want to play (though I have fun playing AGAINST most matchups, which is a breath of fresh air).
    So I threw this deck together as a meme and it absolutely is, but I noticed I wasn't doing too badly with it overall (I think I have a precisely 50% win rate with it); I even managed to pull the combo off a few times and win with it, but usually the wins I got were just beating people down with Quest Hero Power value.

But meme or no, it made me realize the Quest Paladin chassis is actually really solid right now with the new "quest lovers", particularly Sky Gen'ral Kragg (not sure if Licensed Adventurer is really worth it when I don't need coins for Desert Obelisk shenanigans). Currently tinkering with a Quest Mech Paladin variant that might be ACTUALLY good and not just a meme riding the coattails of an overall good deck shell.
    Last edited by Rynjin; 2020-02-25 at 10:13 PM.