1. - Top - End - #102
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 24: Don't tell the others, but I'm rooting for you!

Battlegrounds is tilting me, I dropped a little bit below 8K. Not really sure what my issue is, maybe I'm overvaluing some card (like bomb) but yeah, not great at the moment.

On the plus side, I had a "Play 3 Hunter games" quest and decided to craft the Aggro Dragon hunter I've seen on stream/played against. I was halfway in Rank 2 and then accidentally won 8 straight games to hit Legend. First few games I had Dragonbane on 4, which is huge and then the last couple were mirror matches where I got board advantage and just won from there.

Edit: Huge patch update for Battlegrounds, time for Dragons.

https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/bl...es-february-26

I played once, got the ping dragon golden + the taunt dragon, which I then transitioned to a bog standard Mech build. Got 3rd, but was definitely weaker than Yogg who got a really good standard Goldrinn + double hydra build and Tirion, who had a standard Demon build.

Edit 2: Just got my first win on the patch. Played Tirion, got Argent Protector and Selfless Protector in my first two taverns and methodically hero powered, bought more neutrals (glad you could bake it Bolvar), hero powered until I had a boring board of big stat sticks.
    Last edited by Joran; 2020-02-26 at 03:37 PM.