View Single Post

Thread: Ruins of Azlant IC

1. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ruins of Azlant IC

Jessica makes no effort to hide her shock at the sudden violence inflicted upon her. As the party trudges ashore, she lifts her holy symbol aloft. A subtle pulse of energy emanates out from it, filling her group with a gentle sort of warmth and easing her nerves somewhat. "Why would they attack the colonists?" she stammered at Taz. "I- I didn't think there'd be so much fighting!" she admits, succeeding for the moment at holding back tears.

She stomps resolutely back into the surf to help Marius pull the skiff onto the shore- or at least as high as the pair can manage. Then, while watching Hewitt, she looks down at her hands and notices the appearance of angry red marks that will no doubt be blistering soon. Her eyebrows furrow in acknowledgement of the discomfort, and she rubs her hands together awkwardly as she looks around their landing area.
    Spoiler: Jessica post-combat
    Show
    Jessica Cooper
    F NG Aasimar (Angel-blooded) Cleric, Level 1, Init 2, HP 7/9, DR Acid, Cold, Elec resist 5, Speed
    AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, CMD 13, Fort 3, Ref 1, Will 4, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 0
    Glaive +2 (1d8+3, x3)
    Dagger +2/+1 (1d4+1, 19-20,x2)
    Abilities Str 14, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 15, Cha 16
    Condition +2 CL for divination spells
    Augery 2/2 (weekly)
    Inner beauty: 1/1
    Alter self: 1/1
    Channel energy: 7/8, 1d6
    Touch of good: 5/5
    Bit of Luck: 5/5

Using my first of 8 channels for (1d6)[2] HP. I think only Jessica was hurt, but still. Perception to assist in keeping watch: (1d20+2)[10]