I just managed to hit legend for the first time. I bounced between Warrior and (non-highlander) Rogue Galokrond to get to rank 5 then just ran into a brick wall of highlander Rogue, embiggen druids, and the varieties of hunter I couldn't get past just as the expansion dropped. I swapped to embiggen druid but couldn't seem to push past mid 3. Freaking rez priest, I think I had about a 10% win rate against that deck. I swapped to mech Paladin and ground my way up from there. Ironically my best match up was probably the mirror, I had about a 90% win rate. I'm really starting to hate Zephyrs and 'created by'. Rogues feel so bad to play against, either they high roll and get exactly what they need from their random lackeys/ reborn minions/stolen class cards or they don't. I had to play games in small doses as the sheer random BS was incredibly frustrating to me.

I played a few games of battlegrounds. I got Galokrond once, who was fun but I think I under used his hero power. I didn't think about chain freezing to get a super early high teir minion until after. I got first in 2 games, one was just high roll murlocs. The other was carried by a turn 4 triple that gave me Hangry Dragon who just straight snowballed. The new dragons are fun and having another tribe really seems to help everyone get more consistent decks. Granted I don't play much and am only around 6k ish MMR. Just