View Single Post

Thread: Secret of mana IC thread

1. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Secret of mana IC thread

Nahscha seems happy with sleeping for a while now, she closes her eyes and let's you do your thing.

You come to a pretty wide Stone Bridge the roaring of the waterfall seems distant and high above you you can see a little opening where some natural sunlight falls down. You can also see a strange creature floating around in the natural sunlight it seems like a white cloud with eyes floats around, some crystals half-attached to his body. It seems to float around, inspecting the wall, but takes pain to stay in the sunlight falling down from above. Suddenly there is a voice in your mind. It's especially unintrusive and even without being especially trained you could block it out if you wish too.

WISP: So many time has gone past, I wonder I wonder… I have never seen that beast again, could it gobble me up now, was it fate when it did?

The sprite doesn't seem to really notice you and instead still floats above you.

Spoiler: MAP
    Show
    Because I kinda like Maps. As always positions are suggestions. A nice place.
    Last edited by Alhallor; 2020-03-02 at 03:55 AM.