hm.

HM.

well lets be up front: we made this with certain expectations in mind. igor didn't want this to be too.....blasty. or end of naruto-shippuden-y if that makes sense. like this is supposed to have some actual ninja-ness and smarts to it to this rather than just be ninja-themed wizards. I'm not saying your character violates this, it technically doesn't but I just want you to keep this in mind. so if you have any ideas of acquiring the rinnegan or something, forget them. we're going for like, earlier kinds of naruto with smarts and such, some darkness but also heroism, that sort of thing.

what the real three things to work out with this is:
1. what is Senko's place in the village? sure she is an orphan and such, but how does that fit into the wider village of the Sound? like she is probably going to be a genin problem is, the team is already worked out, Kimiko and Usagi are intended to be main characters and Yuyuyu kind of non-combat support? so its question of where Senko is going to be in all this, so we don't screw you over because we already had plans before this. its real small scale and personal right now to, so we can't really split up or anything, like igor wants to take this slow and quality-like, and I'm fine with that, so whatever happens will be focused on making sure your integrated, just know that you have to have a specific place in the sound village for this to work, and that we're probably not going to go any route where you can take on a village any time soon. your within this society and have to follow its rules even if you don't like them

2. the senjutsu thing: thing is there is a character doing things with that? like the village is doing experiments with senjutsu to like, give more people transformation seals to access the senjutsu chakra while minimizing their cursed nature so that people don't die, senko would fit with that, and you'd be interesting because of it due to the nature of Jirou's research, who is also being groomed to be the next Otokage, so.....there is a connection there that makes sense to write you in in a way, Sound Village seems pretty good guy village, so its possible that Senko some is sort of "Special Genin" that was in a special arrangement for her education since she can't pass using the ordinary means, and only just recently became genin while Jirou checked up on her from time to time.

and I'm basically thinking that we might be able to get you in as a special genin who is like, some addition to Team 3 for certain reasons and we're just some odd squad out, but you'd be the only player who'd get that kind of exception because we have a story in mind, if anyone comes after you they're probably not going to be apart of team 3 at all and we're going to figure out something different. I'm not sure about making an entire new team just for Senko, because we don't know even know what to do there or how that would contribute to what we're doing, nor would I want to send you on filler missions with whats basically npcs, and such so on.

so, I get that you want in, but how do you contribute to this world and story we're making? I get your going for a Juzou/Rock lee archetype kind of character with this, so another underdog, thats fine, I'd personally just want this to be integrated into the world as possible so that it makes sense. I want to be more consistent and grounded with this roleplay.

and of course I prefer it if Igor gave their two cents on this because a lot of this his brainchild and its probably best if all three of us agreed on whats going to happen.