I'm willing to be flexible. Senko working with the researchers working into senjutsu seals in the hopes of getting help that way and so on is fine if that's what works, as is her being a special attachment to team three on certain missions for whatever reason works.

Senko wouldn't be interested int he Rinnegan and would probably disregard it as a story unless she saw it in person or heard of it from a reliable first source. She'd be more interested in elemental release bloodlines or things like the Uzumaki Clan's unnaturally strong life-force. The absolute worst-case scenario is if she learns about Six Paths Senjustu, which is a fusion of Senjtusu and the combined Chakra of the tailed beasts. Then she might seek out the BEasts or their Jinchuriki in hopes of assimilating some of their chakras into her own hoping that that godly senjutsu won't be as flawed as that that comes from her bloodline (Which doesn't nessesarily include a ridiculous amount of power, if she's only taking in a very small amount.)

More likely, she'd tried to assimilate one or two elemental releases in the hopes of the natural affinity for nature transformation(See, Haku casually doing what Naruto spent relative decades training to do) could be retro engineered back into basic chakra control.

The only thing I have for sure is that by the end of the game, she has to have access to perfect (base)Sage Mode which doesn't necessarily equate to a massive increase in power. The idea of her ascending and becoming godlike in a spiritual sense also has its appeal, but in regard to your expressed wishes if done this would be more in case of spirit than in case of raw power.

she's just a loose example character, I'd need more detail on what exactly's going on before I could come up with a more detailed way to integrate her into the story.