View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #163
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

King Ostrom waited at the entrance of the city, as a bunch of his guards loaded suitcases. “We need to pick up the pace you know how whiny Imperator Thrang when you even a second later one of his grand meetings.”

“Your Majesty!” someone yelled out as he ran towards the King with a box. “Some new goodies were given to us by some local traders, do you want to examine them?”

“As much as I want to I gotta go watch a baby wine for three days.” The king said as he climbed up on his chariot. “Have some of the other scholars look at it for now and I’ll check on it when I get back.” he then turned to the rest of his men. “Alright let’s head out.” And with that, the chariot Road off.

Young soldiers then looked back at the box. “Well, I suppose it will be a nice surprise after dealing with Thrang for about a weekend at the very least.”

______
    Sunset Forest

A small village on the outskirts of the Empire, over generations the Crow people have been losing more and more of the home from the Empire from the north. They have known nothing but hostility from the outside world… That is until unlikely travelers arrived.

“And that is how you write.” A tongue sat at one end of the campfire is a bunch of crow children who were captivated by the weird dinosaurs lessons. “Writing is a difficult concept especially when you don’t have hands but once you get the hang of it, it works like magic.”

As this was going on to adult Crow people watched from a distance.

“Are you sure we can trust these beings?”

“I’m skeptical, but they’ve been here for a few weeks and have it cause any trouble…”

“But they come from the north…”

“Killing them out of fear will solve nothing, at best we piss off the Empire by killing their spies, at worst we kill a bunch of innocent friendly creatures.”

The sound of horse-drawn chariots rattled in the distance. “Oh no.” the adults mumbled. “Kids! get inside.” the kids got up from the campfire and ran inside a nearby cave.

A group of about 50 armed men marched into sites. A group of local bandits who take advantage of the Crow people’s low-tech to steal their supplies. In the center of the group was a chariot being pulled by two horses and a muscular man in Golden armor sitting in it. “Oh, what do we have here?” the imposing man said as he got off his chariot, “a bunch of pigeons trying their hardest to grab the scraps from the ground.” About 20 adults in the village readied their spears. “HA, that’s cute, you think twigs can stand up to us?”

“Hold on there for a second...:” a voice interrupted. It was the Tongue who moved in front of the Crow people. “... There doesn’t need to be violence here. The crows mean no harm to anyone. All they want to do is live their lives in peace. There is no need to go into pointless blood…”

Just then the general stabbed the Tongue in the throat with his rapier. “Oh, I’m sorry I don’t speak lizard.” He pulled his sword out of the poor dinosaur throat as the tongue fell to the ground.” the general smiled as he turned towards the Crow people. “Recently we’ve been making really good progress when it comes to extorting you people but we could still make a little bit more” The general smiled as he pointed his rapier at the tribesman. “So here’s the deal surrender peacefully or die violently.” The tribe continued to hold steady. ”Oh you pick the fun answer.” he then turned to his men. “All right boys let’s get the killing.”

The sound of arrows filled the air as it punted the bodies of the Crow people. In an instant, the battle was over. “Jolly work.” the general smiled as he looked at the dead bodies littering the area. The general then turned his head towards the cave. “... those kids will probably make good slaves. Men bring the little ones out of the ca…”

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” screaming filled the air as a bunch of the general’s soldiers were sent flying.

“You go no further…” A voice rang out.

The soldiers and the general turned towards the voice. As the smoke cleared they saw the tongue standing there over the unconscious bodies of the soldiers. “What but I stabbed you in the throat…” the general said in shock. “No matter, I just had to be more vicious this time...” he then turned to his men. “Why are you people just sitting around? Kill the lizard!”

(Wham)

Suddenly a giant fist came out of the dinosaur and punched one of the soldiers. “You dare bring your villainy to these lands!” a voice shouted out. The general looked at the dinosaur and realized it wasn’t her who was talking. Slowly a spirit of merged from the tongue, Déjà vu. “I’m giving you two options, leave this land or leave this land with a bunch of broken…” Déjà vu stopped himself, he caught an arrow in midair there was heading directly towards his face. “... So you have chosen to have broken bones then.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFjE5A4UAJI

Déjà vu through the arrow back, hitting the soldier in the foot. “BRING IT!” the fast traction of his fists almost like lightning as each punch sent another soldier flying. “I did say you were going to have broken bones at the end of this.”

The remaining soldiers’ circle around the dinosaur and déjà vu. “You can’t stop all of us!”

Déjà vu smiled. “Are you sure about that?” he then looked down at his host. “See how far we can jump.

“Okay…” The tongue said nervously, still really confused about what was going on. She jumped into the air. And to her amazement rocketed off into the sky. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!”

“Heroism!” Déjà Vu yelled out, the dinosaur then noticed that her body was turning into steel.

“AHHHHHHHHH!”

“Don’t worry, it’s only temporary…” Déjà vu then looked down to the ground. “CANNONBALL!!” and with that, the dinosaur's steely body slammed into the ground, sending the remaining soldiers flying. “That’s what we’re talking about! Great work!”

The female tongue simply stood there shaking as a body turned back the flesh. “What the hell just happened?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHA '' laughter filled the air. The tongue and Déjà Vu turned their heads towards the cave and saw the general holding up one of the children. “I don’t know what type of demon you are but this ends here.” The general yelled as he held his rapier next to the child’s throat. “You’re gonna let me cut your head off or this child is no longer going to have a head, HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!”

The tongue looked at the general in anger “That kid has nothing to do with this fight!”

“His kind has everything to do with this fight. The kid is part of a backward people that continue to waddle in the mud, to be quite frank killing the crows seems almost like a mercy killing.” He then raised his rapier close to the kid’s throat. “Last chance standdown or the kid dies!”

The Tongue stared in horror “What are we…” she then realized déjà vu was gone. “Um, weird spirit guy?”

“Hey pay attention to me...“ The general yelled in anger “Last chance, stand down or the kid di…”

(WHAM)

A massive first emerged from the kid punching the general in the face, making him let go of the kid. “AH! YOU MOTHER****ER!” as he fell down and grabbed his face.

The general then noticed the kids standing over him, Déjà Vu hovering above the kid. “The lowest scum to use a hostage.”

The general looked at the situation in horror. “Look we can talk, spirit man… I was only doing what I needed to do to survive… I didn’t want to kill these people.”

Déjà vu looked at him with disdain “Not even willing to take responsibility for your actions, you truly are pathetic.”

“PL...please don’t kill me… I’m a wealthy man... I can make it worth your wild.” the general bags, being nearly brought to tears.”

“Don’t worry I won’t kill you…” He then raised up his fists.”...but I can make you crave the mercy of Death.” he then launched his fists directly at the general. “ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA.” straight 20 seconds of nothing but punching before being launched the general directly towards his chariot, slamming into it. Déjà vu then turned to the few soldiers that could still walk. “Leave this place, and never come to these lands again, by the will of my father, Grawissen, you will never hurt these people again!” the men then went running off back into the forest. “Déjà vu then looked down at the kid that he possessed. The kid had already walked over to the site of the adult’s dead bodies. The kids started to cry near the corpse of his father. “I am sorry… I am sorry I was too late…” and with that, he disappeared.

The tongue came over to the child as the rest of the kids walked out of the cave. The tongue looked at the grieving child and then the rest of the kids. “There is no time for mourning, we must get to a safe Village.”

On that day a kingship between the tongues and the crows was born. Most other people would have to be careful going through Sunset Forest but the tongues would always be welcome and the bandits knew never to raid the Crow people again because if they did Déjà Vu which showed them the meaning of pain.

Graw walked along the beach outside of the city, staring into the ocean. "“It’s been so long hasn’t… A little simpler back than... I wonder how that squid’s life was...AH.” Graw yelled out as he dropped to his knees. A sharp pain coming from his chest. "“What in the world…” He thought to himself as the pain continued and then suddenly stopped. "“I guess that’s enough walking for me today…” as Graw walked back into the city a crack appeared on the wall.
    Spoiler: action
    Show

12 AP/8 DC: Immortalise Déjà vu

+2 knowledge: his name will be known throughout the ages, a tale taught to show the consequences of wickedness and the power of heroism.

+2 architecture: When he lays dormant he will become an unbreakable statue but as soon as he is needed he will awaken.

+2 Heroism(Déjà Vu): his sense of justice will burn bright throughout history showing evil isn't safe no matter what time in history.

+1 writing: The messages he leaves behind are as eternal as he is. Immune to ravages of time.

The Ebon Basin

King Ostrom and men stood a top of 50 corpses, some of them being their own men others being what looked like to be simple bandits.

One of the soldiers looked at the King “How the hell did a bandit group this big get into the Empire.”

The king looked at one of the corpses of his men. “We need to head back…” The king said as he got back on the carriage.

“But what about the meeting?”

“I have a suspicion that there isn’t a meeting.” The king said as they rode off.
    Last edited by Godzillarich; 2020-03-18 at 06:23 PM.