View Single Post

Thread: Pan-aeons: a God Game

1. - Top - End - #165
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Pan-aeons: a God Game

The front door of the Temple swung wide open, the mighty bone God Grawissen walked in. The entire party stopped almost on a dime as everyone turned to look at him, some of them backing away slowly others pulling out weapons. Graw surveyed the place as he walked in " I mean no harm... I am just here to celebrate... the new life..."

The spirit of déjà vu then appeared above one of the handmaidens next to the baby Rosalin. "What a cute baby." Déjà vu smiled. "I feel like we will be good frien..." The handmade and then suddenly backed away from the baby pulling déjà vu along with them.

"Get out of me you demon of the bone God" the maiden yelled

Graw looked in frustration "Déjà vu... it would be wise to mine people's personal space... Leave that woman at once."

"Sorry G, got a little bit excited to see the baby." Déjà vu mumbled before leaving the lady's body.

Graw then looked at Alatadriel "In case you're wondering... I'm still immensely angry at you... but I know this child has nothing to do with your pettiness... he walked next to the child, "If you want some good news with my arrival... Déjà Vu has taken care of large bandit force near your empire's borders... Hopefully, they will not be a problem for the Empire or the Crows ever again..." Graw looked over the baby, "now allow me to give you my gift."

Spoiler: Help
    Show

+ 2 Knowledge: this Rosalin will grow up to be a mighty philosopher. people come far and wide to hear their wisdom.
    + 2 Architecture(pickax): Graw will build the kid a beautiful palace mightier than any other palace on earth.
    + 2 Mining: the mountains around her birth will gain a new material, burn rock, an environmentally friendly and efficient fuel source for fires.
    + 2 Heroism(Déjà Vu): The kid will have a sense of duty and obligation to protect all those in the Empire, whether they be Human, Neanderthal, Orcs, Pygmies, Giant, Tongues, Terrors or any other race she will protect their freedoms and rights and will be seen as equal for her protection
    Last edited by Godzillarich; 2020-02-29 at 01:21 PM.