1. - Top - End - #153
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: VIgil: Return of the Geneva

The Interview

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    The Interview

"Or enough fire." Faith muses, sounding like she is recalling some old memory. "Though I'm not supposed to say that. But ahem it's that society is more accepting of vampires due to their looks. Some you can't even tell apart from the undead so that's what a lot of them is jealous of if that makes sense. I admit that I assumed you shared that notion considering what you're wearing." She makes a gesture at the ghoul knight. "But perhaps there's another reasoning behind it? Also, we've gone on a bit long now but I promise that I'm just going to finish this series of questions if you're still up for it."

"Hm? Oh no, I wear this helmet just to stay anonymous, not for looks. With a little makeup, I could pass for a quarter-orc. A cute quarter-orc," the ghoul insists, her vanity refusing to let this implied accusation of ugliness stand, even if it would put her secret identity at risk. "Here, promise me you'll turn off any cameras, crystal balls, or video recording you have on and I can show you," Saint Lazarus offers, one hand already reaching under her chin.

Initiation

Saint Lazarus shrugs when Fidelia turns to look at her. Fi, Jenette doesn't really know what counts as a large magical thigh mark either. Magical thigh markings aren't really her area of expertise, y'know? Maybe you'd have better luck asking one of the talking horses from Carousel Court to compare cutie marks.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2020-02-29 at 08:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi